Where is everyone?

Started by Kankman, October 19, 2016, 07:54:13 PM

Quote from: yousuff on October 21, 2016, 02:05:30 PM
Dunno what the demographics of ARM are, but if they're college students like me they're probably knee deep in work. I've been gone a month-ish, and will remain gone till mid november

Arm has an older demographic. Average age has always been late 20's/early 30's, with a few of us geezers in our 50's and a handful of rugrats teenagers.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

The great thing is there is still plenty going on in the game... it can be very entertaining to watch it.
Ourla:  You're like the oil paint on the canvas of evil.

Of course arm has an older demographic. I mean I think I might be one of the exceptions obviously but still.

I wanna play...
Musashi: You're not witty Toofie.

People run off whenever they see staff and Thewanderer post bad memes on the forums

Whatever happens, happens.

Quote from: Ath on October 21, 2016, 04:18:16 PM
The great thing is there is still plenty going on in the game... it can be very entertaining to watch it.

Confirmed.

November 18, 2016, 06:53:36 PM #59 Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 06:55:43 PM by Akaramu
Quote from: Dar on October 21, 2016, 08:22:14 AM
I barely play. Last month and a half totally kicked my ass, work wise. But in December I'll be finished and will have a loooooot more time on my hands. Can you guys flash freeze and not move until december, please?

I'll be here in December, and I'm bringing other folks back into the game with me. We gonna shake things up, yo.

I missed you, Ath. You had to take a life break riiight after approving my gypo back then.  :)

I'm finally back, looks good in game. Thanks to all you loyal players and creators.
At your table, the bulky, olive-skinned woman says in sirihish, bluntly:
         "You sound like you're about to orgasm or bein' tickled to death when you talk. Just.. be calm. Breathe."

I will try to be back by early next year.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

I definitely feel like while there aren't as many people during peak times as there used to be, the average throughout the day has gotten a bit better.

Then, I don't play the times I WANT to play.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.