"Nothing, or nothing you can see..."

Started by manipura, August 09, 2016, 06:11:32 PM

When you look at the list of who is online, it shows you what page of the website a member (or a guest) is currently looking at.

Occasionally when I click on Who's Online, I get a list of who is looking at what page, and all the guests (about 70 or so, at the moment) are looking at "Nothing, or nothing you can see" which is what it says when someone is looking at a clan board.

Isn't it weird to have dozens and dozens of people who aren't logged in looking at clan boards?  And if they aren't -actually- looking at clan boards, isn't it unusual that the website thinks they are?

Quote from: manipura on August 09, 2016, 06:11:32 PM
Isn't it weird to have dozens and dozens of people who aren't logged in looking at clan boards?  And if they aren't -actually- looking at clan boards, isn't it unusual that the website thinks they are?

It shows the same message for those of us with Admin powerz, so, they aren't looking at clan boards (because I can see everything, so I can see who is looking at clan boards). I assume they are all spiders/bots trying to robo-post and are probably attempting to look at links they can't actually access. We get really a lot of spam attempts.
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"