Whatever happened to...?

Started by mirk_o_loio, July 28, 2016, 05:16:41 PM

May 08, 2021, 12:38:33 AM #1250 Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 12:53:37 AM by BadSkeelz
Quote from: Aruven on May 06, 2021, 05:43:33 PM
Whatever happened to.... someone posting the battle of tyn dashra log?

It's over ten thousand pages long in Word and I got tired of editing my prompt out of it.

Unfortunately I don't think I captured Staff forcing everyone's characters to stop killing each other so they could see the Laser Light Show echo.

edit:

double edit:

Quote from: valeria on May 07, 2021, 07:36:12 AM

The log I have is so full of secret stuff that I doubt it would ever get past the censors.

And mine is trying to get back to the group after a ride skill fail.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Quote from: BadSkeelz on May 08, 2021, 12:38:33 AM

It's over ten thousand pages long in Word and I got tired of editing my prompt out of it.

Unfortunately I don't think I captured Staff forcing everyone's characters to stop killing each other so they could see the Laser Light Show echo.

edit:

double edit:

Do it for the team. I lost mine but I was getting "magicked" out of the room a bunch and missed most of it.

Quote from: InksWas a Lady Templar who wisely used the elves for all her high paid dirty work instead of the Guild of the time, and that was Suddenly. Lyras was an amazing PC and I loved interacting with them on a previous PC but IC is IC.

You glorious bastard.

Whatever happened to Chosen Lord Tithian Kassigarh? I know they had to stored but still I want to know more about him.
Fredd-

Quote from: williamson on December 09, 2020, 04:34:39 AM
The Silt Verrin vs Sun Runners

Approximately 5 years ago, I played a runaway mul who formed a rather successful silt skimmer crew known as the Silt Verrin. For a long time, the mul and his crew successfully traded with the Sun Runners. However, one day without warning, the mul and his crew were ambushed by the Sun Runners in the mantis valley. The battle continued into the tablelands with everyone except the mul captain being killed. Later, the captain returned with more powerful allies and extracted his revenge. Of particular note, one of the offending elves was captured, involuntarily gemmed, and turned over to an Allanaki PC templar. Since runaway muls spend little time in Allanak, I've always wondered... what happened to the gemmed Sun Runner? Why did they unexpectedly attack their peaceful trading partners? Enquiring minds want to know...

I can only answer the first question.  The elf and the Templar had a very interesting tete-a-tete in the AoD yard.  As I recall there was a translator involved, and a bottle of whiskey, and a half a platoon of Soldiers standing around confused, trying to figure out if now was the time to stab the elf.  (No?  Okay, but then how about NOW?). But the Templar hated the mul very much, you see, and since he thought the whole world revolved around himself, he spent the whole discussion trying to figure out how the gift of the elf was a trap.  When he couldn't figure it out (and due to some game mechanics around magick that I can't share), he eventually let the elf go, for a promise to share information on the mul.

And the Templar watched from the gate as the elf ran off into the Nakki sunset...straight into the loving embrace of several armed, glowing figures.

The elf turned to his heels, and sounded the Unseen horn of battle.  Sun Runners were closing in to help, but the glowing figures were closer!  Razor sharp arrows of obsidian filled the air, dripping trails of deadly green mist!  (Probably). And in a moment of intense courage and self-sacrifice, the elf fell down the crater.  And died.  (Clever foreshadowing on the part of the author, I thought.)

And for IC YEARS afterward, the Templar would get contacted by elves, looking to reclaim something they said the first elf had had.  And the poor Templar could only tell them to grab a shovel.
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

So, I played Lorin, the Jal bastard when it first opened.
Had a signet ring, the quarter guards bowed and always shouted 'Hail Foreman Lorin of House Jal!' and all

Whatever happened to the nice Lady Templar Salarr? I hope it's been over a year for her to die/store.
Quote from: nauta on February 23, 2015, 04:50:18 PM
Tek's Balls - See Utep's teeth.

If life gives you lemons, open a lemonade stand untill you make millions, invest into weapons and go to war.

Whatever happened to Calarin? Did they store her?
Fredd-

Quote from: Piyo on July 15, 2021, 07:02:46 AM
Quote from: Barsook on July 14, 2021, 08:03:01 PM
Quote from: James de Monet on July 14, 2021, 11:45:49 AM
Nicely done!

Also, was she in House Kurac?

Yes she was  :), one of my few favorite characters who was in Kurac. Though she was also an Aide in Salarr for a short time.

What did happen to her?
Fredd-

Quote from: Barsook on July 15, 2021, 12:20:07 PM
Nicely done!

Yes she was  :), one of my few favorite characters who was in Kurac. Though she was also an Aide in Salarr for a short time.

What did happen to her?

Ahh, answering this I think comes from a one sided view of the events that took place. But the small jist from my side/knowledge/view of things; Sylvi supposedly 'insulted' some AoD recruits/privates. Though at the time Sylvi thought she was being insulted by them and them insulting Kurac in her eyes. They reported it to a Templar to get her in trouble which just led up to her trying not to meet them alone and waiting for her superior to show up. That just made the situation worse and she ended up pretty much getting killed for it because she didn't take the living option of being a breeding slave.

I'm sure there's other reasons and things that happened on the other parties side on information they had and all that so I can only give what I know and remember.

July 15, 2021, 07:18:23 PM #1260 Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 07:20:49 PM by Barsook
I see, Kurac was booming at that time and i miss those times for sure.

Whatever happened to Ajan Da? Was that a staffer playing him?

And also Julian and his mate?
Fredd-

Quote from: Barsook on July 15, 2021, 07:18:23 PM
I see, Kurac was booming at that time and i miss those times for sure.

Whatever happened to Ajan Da? Was that a staffer playing him?

And also Julian and his mate?

Oh man yeah that time in Kurac was amazing, made it all the more disappointing when it fell apart but that's how it goes! I don't know what happened to Ajan at all. I think Julian and his mate stored from I recall.

I had the same feeling for Julian and his mate that they stored.

For those who are wondering about Hostess Songbird Mags, she was betrayed by her own boss.
Fredd-

Ooo I was always curious what happened to Maggs, one day I saw her than the next she disappeared :(

Quote from: Barsook on July 15, 2021, 07:42:24 PM
I had the same feeling for Julian and his mate that they stored.

For those who are wondering about Hostess Songbird Mags, she was betrayed by her own boss.

I remember that. Pah the Tan Muarki found out a lot about a lot of people, but never found out why that killing happened.
Fallow Maks For New Elf Sorc ERP:
sad
some of y'all have cringy as fuck signatures to your forum posts

Whatever happened to Pah?

It's a shame that it's not a year yet for the reason of the killings.
Fredd-

Whatever happened to Lord Daucin Fale?
Fredd-

Quote from: Barsook on July 20, 2021, 05:36:10 AM
Whatever happened to Lord Daucin Fale?

Daucin is an NPC :)
Try to be the gem in each other's shit.

Blink, blink. I didn't know that! Then nevermind, I thought they were a PC.
Fredd-

Quote from: mirk_o_loio on June 10, 2021, 04:57:27 AM
So, I played Lorin, the Jal bastard when it first opened.
Had a signet ring, the quarter guards bowed and always shouted 'Hail Foreman Lorin of House Jal!' and all

Whatever happened to the nice Lady Templar Salarr? I hope it's been over a year for her to die/store.

It has been a year, but there's still more than a few folks around that she had daily interactions with, so I'll hold off any real information until they're in the history books too.

A basic explanation told to others at the time is that she went to work internally for an 'unnamed' group within the Templarate.

July 21, 2021, 01:21:19 AM #1270 Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 01:49:53 AM by Medivh
Quote from: Piyo on July 15, 2021, 01:45:50 PM
Quote from: Barsook on July 15, 2021, 12:20:07 PM
Nicely done!

What did happen to her?

Ahh, answering this I think comes from a one sided view of the events that took place. But the small jist from my side/knowledge/view of things; Sylvi supposedly 'insulted' some AoD recruits/privates. Though at the time Sylvi thought she was being insulted by them and them insulting Kurac in her eyes. They reported it to a Templar to get her in trouble which just led up to her trying not to meet them alone and waiting for her superior to show up. That just made the situation worse and she ended up pretty much getting killed for it because she didn't take the living option of being a breeding slave.

I'm sure there's other reasons and things that happened on the other parties side on information they had and all that so I can only give what I know and remember.

I forget what it was, but Sanda kept something from your big clothing stockpile in her locker for the rest of her time. That whole era of Kurac was the best time I ever had in a clan.

Whatever happened to Ebi?
She just vanished from her Jammybat's side oneday.
Backstab is actually the only dialog option an assassin has.

And also Yas, what happened to her?
Fredd-

Quote from: Medivh on July 21, 2021, 01:21:19 AM

I forget what it was, but Sanda kept something from your big clothing stockpile in her locker for the rest of her time. That whole era of Kurac was the best time I ever had in a clan.

Whatever happened to Ebi?
She just vanished from her Jammybat's side oneday.

Awww, that is actually very touching to hear.

I'm not sure what happened to Ebi and Yas, that's actually a good question..

July 21, 2021, 11:54:21 AM #1273 Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 05:26:45 AM by Barsook
Sounds like they stored. Both of them.

Whatever happened to Tallis?
Fredd-

I played Sherris/"Kesh," sister of Tallis, and we kept in touch for a while as friends.  I don't know what happened to Tallis IG, but her player went off to college.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.