Whatever happened to...?

Started by mirk_o_loio, July 28, 2016, 05:16:41 PM

Whatever happened to Terem and their player? I remember helping them on their first character which was Terem on I played Durik.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Ratseller's real name was Marr.  I think maybe one person ever heard his real name.  He was the seller of rats, rats parts and other things.  Had a long run with this guy.   I ended up storing the character because  the west side was having a hard time attracting regular players and I needed a changed.  He was stored in the end.  Nice to see someone remembered him.
I'd rather be lucky than good.

Quote from: Cowboy on April 01, 2020, 08:37:30 AM
Ratseller's real name was Marr.  I think maybe one person ever heard his real name.  He was the seller of rats, rats parts and other things.  Had a long run with this guy.   I ended up storing the character because  the west side was having a hard time attracting regular players and I needed a changed.  He was stored in the end.  Nice to see someone remembered him.

Quite a few of us do, I am sure. He was kind of a staple in the 'rinthi community.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

I was on the Law side of things and dealt with Ratseller more than once. Good fun.
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

of course I remembered, I was Aria.

Ratseller was like my best friend

Whatever happened to Crew Leader Arkat Salarr?
Fredd-

Quote from: rohenne on April 10, 2020, 02:32:21 PM

Wasn't she the one that was organizing betting for the Arena Games?
Fredd-

Quote from: rohenne on April 10, 2020, 02:32:21 PM

Argh! Why did you want poor Timo/Detal dead?

If I recall correctly that was business, a contract.
I'd rather be lucky than good.

Quote from: Cowboy on April 11, 2020, 09:24:37 AM
If I recall correctly that was business, a contract.

And you sub-contracted the CW? They killed him, with a hello from the rat man.

Quote from: Barsook on April 10, 2020, 02:45:24 PM

I think he stored? I was actually just reading through my logs of Ita and there was no mention of him being killed, unless it happened during a break of mine.
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

Quote from: tortall on April 27, 2020, 01:08:54 AM
Quote from: Barsook on April 10, 2020, 02:45:24 PM

I think he stored? I was actually just reading through my logs of Ita and there was no mention of him being killed, unless it happened during a break of mine.

That's what I figured that you would say because it did feel like they stored.
Fredd-

Quote from: Barsook on February 23, 2020, 06:21:51 PM
Whatever happened to Candor?

I get bored easily and stored, but her story went on with Fale I'm sure. She's the only character I've played that I felt well and truly won the game. I have happy memories of her dancing drunk and barefoot on a table in the midst of a game of chance.

Remember how she kept that fancy jugging dwarf - Abbielprovastina? That was such a great crew. Damaris, Janks! Jaich! Nerissa (though she was nearly more trouble than she was worth)! Macian was so great. Nico was endlessly fun. Suza, playing fast and loose, really got things moving. And Caitrelach was such a sharp, scary noble and yet so nuanced and Timotheo had all the measures down pat.

Remember Heim?! "He's the Decorated Corporal Heimdallr Harmsword, son of Bjornson, son of Bjorn, son of Ragnar, who was son of someone, and that person was son of someone."

That was a wonderful time in Allanak. Excellent synergy.

Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

April 28, 2020, 08:00:21 PM #1088 Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 08:57:24 PM by Barsook
I played Jaich and I did enjoy those times for sure. I think Candor was the one that kept me playing him.

What ever happened the to rest of that gang?
Fredd-

I think I had a PC, who was paid to do something nasty to Candor.

That was one of my finest moments.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Quote from: path on April 28, 2020, 07:57:45 PM

I get bored easily and stored, but her story went on with Fale I'm sure. She's the only character I've played that I felt well and truly won the game. I have happy memories of her dancing drunk and barefoot on a table in the midst of a game of chance.

Remember how she kept that fancy jugging dwarf - Abbielprovastina? That was such a great crew. Damaris, Janks! Jaich! Nerissa (though she was nearly more trouble than she was worth)! Macian was so great. Nico was endlessly fun. Suza, playing fast and loose, really got things moving. And Caitrelach was such a sharp, scary noble and yet so nuanced and Timotheo had all the measures down pat.

Remember Heim?! "He's the Decorated Corporal Heimdallr Harmsword, son of Bjornson, son of Bjorn, son of Ragnar, who was son of someone, and that person was son of someone."

That was a wonderful time in Allanak. Excellent synergy.

You mean me, Decorated Corporal Heimdallr Harmsword, son of Heim, son of Bjornson, son of Bjorn, son of Ragnar... The Grand Champion of the Arena and the Hardy Rantarri Drinking Master?
Yeah, that was a good time. I died because a Templar was walking back and forth through AOE damage during an RPT and it just killed me without any chance for me to stop, so that sucked.
But it was all good times, who were you?

Ah Heimdall.

The Champion of Allanak after Krull died lol.

Krull was ordered to play nice and not accidentally kill anyone via Ruke at the time, thus why he had been forced to bring training weapons...

Heimdall crit Krull for 40 damage. First was his surprise, he hadnt been hit like that even by the regulars he trained, and then respect, so Krull swung back with a real weapon, one handed for an equal crit but stun dmg gotcha heh.

I'm sure Heimdall was a beast as he got more trained.

Clearly I haven't read this thread in a while, but:

I get bored easily and stored, but her story went on with Fale I'm sure. ... That was a wonderful time in Allanak. Excellent synergy.

Oh, Candor.  She strung Damaris along like someone holding the leash on a lovesick puppy.  The whole Candor/Reyla conflict was real fun to be involved in.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Quote from: valeria on May 18, 2020, 10:00:59 AM
Clearly I haven't read this thread in a while, but:

I get bored easily and stored, but her story went on with Fale I'm sure. ... That was a wonderful time in Allanak. Excellent synergy.

Oh, Candor.  She strung Damaris along like someone holding the leash on a lovesick puppy.  The whole Candor/Reyla conflict was real fun to be involved in.

Also RIP to your mul Scars!

Whatever happened to Polain?
The naked chubby winged halfling flaps its wings and blows you a kiss!

I'm fairly sure he stored after a warehouse key debacle.

Quote from: Hauwke on June 28, 2020, 01:12:27 AM
I'm fairly sure he stored after a warehouse key debacle.

Polain lived awhile after the key debacle.. He just moved and gave up on Allanak!
"Bring out the gorgensplat!"

Agh hey! I worked for Polain with my very first character and never really knew what happened! But figured it's been over a year so why not!
The naked chubby winged halfling flaps its wings and blows you a kiss!

Petty sure it's a been a year here.  What happened to the painter in Allanak by the name of Dar or at least that was his nickname.
Fredd-

it warms my heart that my first proper thread took off like this. xD
Quote from: nauta on February 23, 2015, 04:50:18 PM
Tek's Balls - See Utep's teeth.

If life gives you lemons, open a lemonade stand untill you make millions, invest into weapons and go to war.