Whatever happened to...?

Started by mirk_o_loio, July 28, 2016, 05:16:41 PM

Whatever happened to me?
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

house kawai ftw
<Maso> I thought you were like...a real sweet lady.

Quote from: Malken on July 29, 2019, 01:26:08 AM
Whatever happened to me?

I rocked you hard with the mudsex that you decided there was nothing more to be done in the game. I get it.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Whatever happened to me?

Do you remember when we blew up that bridge together?

July 29, 2019, 10:23:24 PM #1029 Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 10:25:19 PM by Malken
Quote from: boog on July 29, 2019, 06:40:20 PM
Whatever happened to me?

I rocked you hard with the mudsex that you decided there was nothing more to be done in the game. I get it.

"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Zonin was so. Much. Fun to play.

One of the chars I enjoyed most, just after Kaeetlan, Tin the half-giant and my all-time favourite I forgot the name of.
Quote from: nauta on February 23, 2015, 04:50:18 PM
Tek's Balls - See Utep's teeth.

If life gives you lemons, open a lemonade stand untill you make millions, invest into weapons and go to war.

Quote from: mirk_o_loio on July 31, 2019, 07:08:43 AM
Zonin was so. Much. Fun to play.

One of the chars I enjoyed most, just after Kaeetlan, Tin the half-giant and my all-time favourite I forgot the name of.

Thanks for RP'ing out your death (brutal and slow as it was) well, and not just quit die'ing or something of the sort. Made for more fun logs.

Also, awesome character in general, even waaaay before your warrant was signed when Lii was actually interested in you a bit. ;P
Lizard time.

Quote from: BadSkeelz on November 29, 2017, 03:32:35 PM
Quote from: Sakra on November 29, 2017, 07:56:49 AM
A
Quote from: Lythaniel on November 29, 2017, 01:55:08 AM
What happened to the 3 Tor dwarves that were completely unstoppable?  I can't remember their names for the life of me, but they were pretty amazing.  I think it was around 2010 time frame.

If I remember correctly, Tor closed and they were conscripted into the militia. The last of them was declared a traitor and executed in the arena some time later. It was a strange time. I miss the Tor Academy, had some great RP there, and nothing says badass like being an Academy Graduate.

Meso was the dwarf declared a traitor and executed, but he was not the last. There's actually a log submitted about that event: https://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,47850.0.html

The actual  last of them, Shrinty, rose to the rank of corporal in the Arm of the Dragon. She was killed in action against tarantulas in Descending Sun, In the Year of Lirathu's Agitation, year 77 of the 21st Age.

Unless Shrinty isn't counted as the three. I remember her talking about three brothers who might be the "Real" three unstoppable Tor dwarves.

Don't worry Lew, i remember you. He was the other. Killed fighting tarantulas as well. I don't think there was another other than Meso, Shrinty, and Lew. Shrinty was also in the Byn at first. I trained with Meso and Lew before Shrinty joined Tor.

Yes i know, old question, but no one else remembered the name and it bothered me.
Alea iacta est

I remember training with them, Meso would always break weapons.
Quote from MeTekillot
Samos the salter never goes to jail! Hahaha!

Shrinty wasn't in Tor I don't think.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Quote from: valeria on August 16, 2019, 08:01:10 AM

Shrinty was in Tor.  I was a Tor noble at the time of these dwarves.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Thanks! For some reason I thought she was in the militia instead. Man it's been a while.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

September 10, 2019, 11:46:16 AM #1037 Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 12:04:01 PM by Titania
She was also in the militia later.

Little known fact:

She was going to fight her way into the arena and fight her way back out with Meso, but he told her no.

Let me revive this to see if I can get a mystery of two plus years answered.

Two to two and a half years ago, my character and her mate had an apartment together in Allanak. In it, we had a little bird pet item. For fun, we used to arrange it when we logged in or out, so it'd seem to be moving from place to place over the course of the day.

One day, we left the apartment together, and when we returned, the little birdy had vanished. We looked everywhere for it, and even checked logs to see if we accidentally junked it or something, but it seems to have simply disappeared between when we left and returned.

So my question is this: Did anyone happen to break into an apartment 2+ years ago, steal just a bird then leave? I honestly half-expected a ransom or something, but nothing ever happened.

Help me solve the biggest and most important mystery in all of Armageddon, guys.

Sometimes, when an elf sees a caged thing, they feel the desire to set it free.    Though in this case, I don't think it was one of my old characters.

This is a wonderful Armageddon story KittenLicks. I love the rp that the pet bird created and I hope that someone sees this and fills in the mystery.
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

Quote from: mirk_o_loio on July 28, 2016, 05:16:41 PM
So, I guess I'll just start a thread about asking whatever happened to that PC after you died.
Like, there sure are people who would like to know what happened to their friend after they died one ooc year ago, no?

I'll make a start:  Whatever happened to Flaire the Winrothol spymaster after tuluk went nuts?
I'm the one you hired shortly before. Gortok bit me on the way to pick you up again.

Every time I see that my PC started this thread I sniff sniff. *sniff sniff*

January 19, 2020, 02:09:00 AM #1044 Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 02:12:11 AM by Inks
Quote from: KittenLicks on January 14, 2020, 11:25:49 PM

Two to two and a half years ago, my character and her mate had an apartment together in Allanak. In it, we had a little bird pet item. For fun, we used to arrange it when we logged in or out, so it'd seem to be moving from place to place over the course of the day.

One day, we left the apartment together, and when we returned, the little birdy had vanished. We looked everywhere for it, and even checked logs to see if we accidentally junked it or something, but it seems to have simply disappeared between when we left and returned.

So my question is this: Did anyone happen to break into an apartment 2+ years ago, steal just a bird then leave? I honestly half-expected a ransom or something, but nothing ever happened.

Help me solve the biggest and most important mystery in all of Armageddon, guys.

Yes. That was my elf. I cooked it and was going to put it back cooked to really confuse and upset you, but I stuffed up the cooking unfortunately. Oh well!

Quote from: Inks on January 19, 2020, 02:09:00 AM

Yes. That was my elf. I cooked it and was going to put it back cooked to really confuse and upset you, but I stuffed up the cooking unfortunately. Oh well!
This is extraordinary.  #closure
#zalanthancruelty #fuckbirds
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Quote from: Inks on January 19, 2020, 02:09:00 AM

Oh no, that's awful;D Thanks for chiming in with that. It's a shame cooking failed you at the worst time, that would've been tragic to come home to.

#thanksgivingfail
Live your life as though your every act were to become a universal law.

--Immanuel Kant

Quote from: Armaddict on September 07, 2019, 12:33:27 PM
Quote from: valeria on August 16, 2019, 08:01:10 AM

Shrinty was in Tor.  I was a Tor noble at the time of these dwarves.

Shrinty, Lew and Meso, the three dwarves of Tor. There was a fourth for a moment, Clever or something they were there less than a week.
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

Don't make my thread be closed because y'all can't stick to rules :C

I'm proud of my child here.

Also, I think I'll just post my charlist here, up to one year ago ofc. If anyone would like to ask questions... or bathe in old stories... Or wants to yell at me because the char utterly sucked, be my guest.

1) Mirko - Dead
  2) Jamison - Dead
  3) Rolon - Dead
  4) Behran - Dead
  5) Darius - Dead
  6) Jamal - Dead
  7) Ezra - Dead
  8 ) Jerro - Dead
  9) Kaaetlan - Dead
  10) Kylar - Dead
  11) Tristan - Dead
  12) Koren - Dead
  13) Norm - Dead
  14) Eto - Dead
  15) Arn - Dead
  16) Norb - Dead
  17) Grond - Dead
  18) Omoh - Dead
  19) Threin - Stored
  20) Itzac - Stored
  21) Thorn - Dead
  22) Bard - Dead
  23) Jamie - Dead
  24) Keeper - Dead
  25) Pom - Dead
  26) Keln - Dead
  27) Cicero - Dead
  28) Kalim - Dead
  29) Enzo - Dead
  30) Terz - Dead
  31) Robb - Dead
  32) Orin - Stored
  33) Zoren - Dead
  34) Chabard - Dead
  35) Thelin - Dead
  36) Tembio - Dead
  37) Giddion - Dead
  38) Crow - Dead
  39) Krill - Dead
  40) Fire - Dead
  41) Factor - Dead
  42) Nerses - Dead
  43) Valorallen - Dead
  44) Amon - Dead
  45) Grimm - Dead
  46) Herim - Dead
  47) Tarkesh - Dead
  48) Danmarius - Dead
  49) Therlin - Dead
  50) Stomas - Dead
  51) Timo - Dead
  52) Tin - Dead
  53) Tonai - Dead
  54) Tolino - Dead
  55) Mahren - Dead
  56) Zonin - Dead
  57) Tonenz - Dead
  58) Elon - Dead
  59) Erlyn - Dead
  60) Wendolin - Dead
  61) Jonii - Dead
  62) Lenoi - Dead
  63) Ishtvan - Dead
  64) Zoggin - Dead
Quote from: nauta on February 23, 2015, 04:50:18 PM
Tek's Balls - See Utep's teeth.

If life gives you lemons, open a lemonade stand untill you make millions, invest into weapons and go to war.