Author Topic: Whatever happened to...?  (Read 213752 times)

Barsook

Re: Whatever happened to...?
« Reply #1275 on: July 22, 2021, 10:11:05 AM »
I remember your character! Did her PSPD force you to store?

Patuk

« Reply #1276 on: July 23, 2021, 10:02:36 PM »
A good while back now, in 2014, there was a bit of a kerfuffle. During a festival hosted in Yaroch, my kadian huntress, Lis, got herself whipped while on the premises and damn near executed; only a good flee roll and an inix let me ride home back north.

Whatever happened to the rest of the people there? The other Kadians, having to make do? The templars, seething over the OUTRAGE? I don't actually know, and I'd like to hear.
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

Iiyola

« Reply #1277 on: July 23, 2021, 11:13:47 PM »
A good while back now, in 2014, there was a bit of a kerfuffle. During a festival hosted in Yaroch, my kadian huntress, Lis, got herself whipped while on the premises and damn near executed; only a good flee roll and an inix let me ride home back north.

Whatever happened to the rest of the people there? The other Kadians, having to make do? The templars, seething over the OUTRAGE? I don't actually know, and I'd like to hear.
The resident Overseer (he wasn't a blooded Kadian but worked himself up to that rank, can't remember his name), had to pull out bags of money and people huffed and puffed over that Northie savage.
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

valeria

• I have a writing page.
« Reply #1278 on: July 24, 2021, 08:46:40 AM »
I remember your character! Did her PSPD force you to store?

It's really sweet that you remember her!  Yeah, her PTSD got the better of her, but I'm pretty sure that was just an excuse for me having RL stuff crop up.  I loved that staff would send her images of the people she killed.  The people she was sworn to protect.
Templars are basically if judge Dredd was a Cardassian

valeria

• I have a writing page.
« Reply #1279 on: July 24, 2021, 08:47:15 AM »

The resident Overseer (he wasn't a blooded Kadian but worked himself up to that rank, can't remember his name), had to pull out bags of money and people huffed and puffed over that Northie savage.

Maristen?
Templars are basically if judge Dredd was a Cardassian

Patuk

« Reply #1280 on: July 24, 2021, 11:56:15 AM »

Maristen?

Yeah, Maristen was overseer by this time.
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

Barsook

« Reply #1281 on: July 24, 2021, 09:05:51 PM »
What happened to Nika Salarr? And Hanno Barbados Salarr.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 09:07:40 PM by Barsook »

Delirium

• Helper
« Reply #1282 on: July 24, 2021, 09:19:12 PM »
You mean Nico Salarr?

If so, I also always wondered what happened to that inglorious bastard.
"There are no happy endings, because nothing ends." - Schmendrick

Hauwke

« Reply #1283 on: July 25, 2021, 12:01:09 AM »
Not the guy who played Nico, but Nico got dead in an apartment murder. Alongside a Kuraci Dealer, I think it was.

Barsook

« Reply #1284 on: July 25, 2021, 06:39:48 AM »
Nika Salarr was like a few Merchants after Nico.

Also I know that the one Salarri Merchant that started with an "A' was also murdered/killed at the time of Hanno Salarr.

Barsook

« Reply #1285 on: July 25, 2021, 01:43:17 PM »
Whatever happened to the child of that Tuluki Templar? I don't recall hearing anything about them as it was a sponsored rolecall.

And also to Shonn?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 03:31:57 PM by Barsook »

Fenneko

« Reply #1286 on: July 27, 2021, 09:17:20 AM »
If you mean Shonn the aide of Oash, he was murdered by a colleague, who later was executed by a certain Templar thanks to my character being aware of what that murderer did.

I think Tallis continued to aid the various nobility and templars of tuluk she helped and then was living in Luir's quietly after Tuluk's gates closed, but her fate beyond that I don't know. Remember Tallis in so many roles.

Barsook

« Reply #1287 on: July 27, 2021, 09:52:05 AM »
She was in salarr in the end me thinks

Inks

« Reply #1288 on: July 28, 2021, 10:49:39 PM »
Not the guy who played Nico, but Nico got dead in an apartment murder. Alongside a Kuraci Dealer, I think it was.

Yep. Nico was a OHK backstab, then Suddenly told Vaela "Gonna Kurac your head open." Then she drew a warspear and injured Suddenly in the short fight before going down.

It was kind of poignant and fitting to die together I think, there was a long scene where Vaela and Nico were telling each other how much they love each other before Suddenly struck.

Vaela was the only actual target, and Timeotho Fale was the client, his very competant aide at the time was the middle man who arranged any dirty business so Timmy would have no connection to the actual assassin directly, therefore being beyond reproach. Timmy was a wily one.

Suddenly demanded and recieved a bonus for the extra work of a two for one.

On and off my PC spent probably 16 real life hours over three rl days in that apartment waiting, I had starved twice and had to leave to get food/water/entertainment before coming back...it takes a certain level of autism to play an assassin not going to lie.

I suspect this assassination was the origin of the pointy boi meme. And that is the greatest Arm meme ever created.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 11:02:08 AM by Inks »
Quote from: Is Friday
Quote from: Synthesis
I hate to break it to you noobs, but penetration isn't the only way to achieve orgasm.Do I have to fucking explain everything here?
Tell me more about your Golden Standard of HG Mudsex RP

Hauwke

« Reply #1289 on: July 29, 2021, 01:01:47 AM »
That's incredible. I knew good ol' Timmy was an absolute murderbeast over the years, but had no idea just how many movers and shakers he paid to get rid of.

Decameron

« Reply #1290 on: July 29, 2021, 07:06:31 AM »
Nika Salarr was like a few Merchants after Nico.

Also I know that the one Salarri Merchant that started with an "A' was also murdered/killed at the time of Hanno Salarr.

Nika stored.

mirk_o_loio

« Reply #1291 on: August 01, 2021, 01:23:05 AM »
If you mean Shonn the aide of Oash, he was murdered by a colleague, who later was executed by a certain Templar thanks to my character being aware of what that murderer did.

I think Tallis continued to aid the various nobility and templars of tuluk she helped and then was living in Luir's quietly after Tuluk's gates closed, but her fate beyond that I don't know. Remember Tallis in so many roles.

Evian here. Evian killed Shonn because suddenly, Lady Oash preferred him over Evian. And he did not like that at all.

Editted: Let's try not to be shitty - Aromit
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 03:21:29 PM by Aromit »
Tek's Balls - See Utep's teeth.

If life gives you lemons, open a lemonade stand untill you make millions, invest into weapons and go to war.

Barsook

« Reply #1292 on: August 01, 2021, 07:28:10 PM »
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 07:37:01 PM by Barsook »

Dar

« Reply #1293 on: August 05, 2021, 07:13:05 PM »
Long long ago, a bunch of merry Red Fangs captured three people in the Tablelands, inked a slave tattoo across their skin and sold them off to House Tor.

Does anyone know what actually happened to these three people? Did they grow on to play interesting roles? Did they all die/store within a month?