New sponsored role: Outside the walls looking in

Started by Dresan, June 27, 2016, 07:40:40 PM

Quote from: BadSkeelz on June 28, 2016, 08:12:52 PM
Quote from: Reiloth on June 28, 2016, 08:09:10 PM
Quote from: Jihelu on June 28, 2016, 07:35:41 PM
I do hope, and this is assumed, that the person in charge of the roll can equally fuck up the clan as well as fix it. If they act a fool and get mega stomped by Nak/Raiders/whatever I really hope I don't see another sponsored roll/they just get fixed ooc by staff.
Though I'm not saying they should be completely wiped out because of that.
But I am saying It would be nice.

I'm not using my Ranger/slipknife this time I swear for the last time I'm NOT hunting sponsored rolls guys pls

Why does that make any sense? One 'Sponsored Role' is a cog in the virtual machine of the clan. Should Salarr close if there are no current PCs in the clan?

Clans come and go. I think Staff keeps an eye on what's working and what isn't. But just because some PC dies (probably in a stupid way) doesn't mean they should arbitrarily close a clan. I'm sure there is more that goes into it than that.

less static werld dudez

Honestly, shitty leaders make for shitty clan play and a shitty game 99% of the time.

I think what you are looking for is Player Clans then, which are intended to live and die with their leader, mostly.

so want toooo, but like the char I have... oh wait like all my chars, except those one that just peetered out, for some  reason... Stupid char's going all dormant on me, whyyyy.
Sweet chaos let it unfold upon the land.
Guided forever by my adoring loving hand.
It is I the nightmare that sleeps but shall wake.

Some characters I get sick of their limited skillsets. Sometimes I get sick of their roleplay.

Sometimes I'm loving them and then INSTADEATH has arrived from the west.

Quote from: Miradus on June 29, 2016, 05:25:12 PM
Some characters I get sick of their limited skillsets. Sometimes I get sick of their roleplay.

Sometimes I'm loving them and then INSTADEATH has arrived from the west.

yep, know that feeling.
Sweet chaos let it unfold upon the land.
Guided forever by my adoring loving hand.
It is I the nightmare that sleeps but shall wake.