spec apps

Started by 650Booger, June 03, 2016, 01:48:24 PM

Hi all!
does a declined spec app request count against your three per year max?
if so, it seems like I'll have to be a lot more conservative with how crazy I want my spec app character to be...
"Historical analogy is the last refuge of people who can't grasp the current situation."
-Kim Stanley Robinson

Quote from: 650Booger on June 03, 2016, 01:48:24 PM
Hi all!
if so, it seems like I'll have to be a lot more conservative with how crazy I want my spec app character to be...
dont quote me, but I believe so, though staff is pretty reasonable and if you put in a request they may take one off.  But I doubt they would do that many times or at a great frequency.

If it's purely karma related and say you have no karma don't try anything over 3 higher than what you have.

If it's something special like a mutation, skills outside guild subguild options and what not, I would probably do a question about the chances before you waste one of your 3 per rolling 12 months.
<19:14:06> "Bushranger": Why is it always about sex with animals with you Jihelu?
<19:14:13> "Jihelu": IT's not always /with/ animals

Quote from: 650Booger on June 03, 2016, 01:48:24 PM
Hi all!
I believe it would be counted towards the three if it got so far as to be declined.  In my experience, staff would get back to you and tell you that they had problems with the app. You can then try and work the problems out with them, or just cancel the request if they give you that option. Then it may not count.

However this would be a decision made by staff and at their discretion.
At your table, the XXXXXXXX templar says in sirihish, echoing:
     "Everyone is SAFE in His Walls."