Expand the music store in Allanak

Started by The Silence of the Erdlus, April 30, 2016, 08:32:38 PM

Quote from: The Lonely Hunter on June 01, 2016, 07:09:53 PM
I would hate to see bards become any bigger part than they already are. Allanak has already had a layer of sugar put on in the last few years and with Tuluk closing it seems even worse.

I feel as if there is too much bardic flavor going on in Allanak as it is right now. Songs, comedy, stage performances, etc always seemed far more (new)Tuluk to me. Sure, Allanak has -some- but to me Allanak's sense of entertainment more along the lines with mutilating people, being mean, watching gladiators kill each other, assassinate people openly, torture-entertainment, brawls sorts of things.

Just my 2 sids.

As far as I can see, all of those things are still taking place in Allanak, except maybe open assasinations.  So now you get the best of both worlds.
At your table, the XXXXXXXX templar says in sirihish, echoing:
     "Everyone is SAFE in His Walls."

Quote from: The Lonely Hunter on June 01, 2016, 07:09:53 PM
I would hate to see bards become any bigger part than they already are. Allanak has already had a layer of sugar put on in the last few years and with Tuluk closing it seems even worse.

I feel as if there is too much bardic flavor going on in Allanak as it is right now. Songs, comedy, stage performances, etc always seemed far more (new)Tuluk to me. Sure, Allanak has -some- but to me Allanak's sense of entertainment more along the lines with mutilating people, being mean, watching gladiators kill each other, assassinate people openly, torture-entertainment, brawls sorts of things.

Just my 2 sids.

+1
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

Sorry guys. You don't get to have all the Tulukis playing in Allanak without them having things they enjoy there.

u gimme wut aye wunt or ur fite meh bro
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

Quote from: Rathustra on June 02, 2016, 11:19:07 AM
Sorry guys. You don't get to have all the Tulukis playing in Allanak without them having things they enjoy there.

(dipping his head respectfully) Thank you, Faithful Lord.

softly.
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

WHICH IS CODE FOR THE RETURN OF THE LIBERATION ALLIANCE. KABOOOOM.

Bring back an NPC with the bard script like the guy in the Barrel had before he got killed (back when it was still the Barrel).

I want to be able to see The Ladies Love a Stone Mage and The Oash, They Are A'Hiring performed again!
subdue thread
release thread pit