"You lose your grip upon something"

Started by GlutenPig, April 26, 2016, 01:58:34 AM

My character keeps losing his grip on his torch. Why's this happening? I'd hate to think my character is too incompetent to hold a torch.

Nevermind. It's working now - maybe it was wind.

There are a few things that can cause this. This is actually one of those find out IC things though, as loathe as I am to use that expression.

I actually have no clue.
When in doubt, blame magic

Wat? I haven't seen this happen once in 12+ years of playing... I've only ever gotten the "the wind blows it out" message.

I think you just suck, new guy. This is like masturbation; it's shameful, and only you do it.  ;)
Quote from: musashiengaging in autoerotic asphyxiation is no excuse for sloppy grammer!!!

Armageddon.org

April 27, 2016, 10:30:41 AM #5 Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 09:21:46 AM by GlutenPig
This happened very shortly after something else happened and I think that's what Inks may have been alluding to. Not sure if it's kosher to mention it here so I'll err on the side of caution and not go into more detail.

Quote from: GlutenPig on April 27, 2016, 10:30:41 AM
This happened very shortly after something else happened and I think that's what Inks may have been alluding to. Not sure if it's kosher to mention it here so I'll err on the side of caution and not go into more detail.
Everything happens for a reason.
It's probably what you think it is.

Quote from: Jihelu on April 26, 2016, 09:57:40 AM
I actually have no clue.
When in doubt, blame magic

#thanksmagickers
Two dwarves get into a small fist-fray over who owns a pile of dung at the roadside.

You think:
     "Get your shit together"