A question about request direction

Started by The Silence of the Erdlus, March 12, 2016, 02:18:51 AM

Say I'm in House Kurac and I want to mastercraft 'the sexy wooden spice pipe.'

Wait for it.

Turns out I want this spice pipe to not be a Kuraci item but craftable by everyone and its got enough low class in its low class meter to do so. Do I send the request to the unclanned team or the House Kurac team, since I'm in Kurac anyway and they're in charge of us?

Your mastercraft requests should be directed to the clan your PC is currently in, assuming your PC is in a clan.