Let's Plot (split from RAT)

Started by Miradus, February 22, 2016, 03:27:24 PM

Quote from: BadSkeelz on March 05, 2016, 07:12:13 PM
Killing anyone with poor reasons, weak reasons, or no reasons is bad for everyone.

Leaders who indulge in it are comparatively more damaging to the rest of the game.
Some deaths are necessary, but I agree. Death should be last resort or after many warnings.

It kinda ties in to this:

Quote from: Jingo on March 04, 2016, 10:40:41 PM
The more I think about it. The more I think that these killings should be poorly kept secrets at best. Someone is bound to notice when a servant/whatever doesn't make it out of a locked room. And since we assume that pc's have no families or any virtual friends that might come asking for them, we take it a blank check that it's fully 100% reasonable. It should also have a chilling effect on npc and vnpc morale.

A noble's death is hardly cause for a public day of mourning or somesuch, but it is something that'd cause a city to gossip a bunch.
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

Quote from: Case on March 05, 2016, 08:21:32 PM
Quote from: BadSkeelz on March 05, 2016, 07:12:13 PM
Killing anyone with poor reasons, weak reasons, or no reasons is bad for everyone.

Leaders who indulge in it are comparatively more damaging to the rest of the game.
Some deaths are necessary, but I agree. Death should be last resort or after many warnings.

Death should be a release, not a punishment.

Burn the insolence out of their eyes!
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.