Player/Staff/Fan Compliments

Started by ibusoe, November 18, 2015, 04:36:52 PM

People should put their gripes into their requests if they are bored or not enjoying their character.  I would personally like to help any of them make the game more fun for them and other players.  I can't speak for all staff, but I know quite a few staff members that will at least try and/or listen and give advice.
Ourla:  You're like the oil paint on the canvas of evil.

Can I gripe about shit on dead pcs/stored?
Because I can gripe all day!
Though I feel like I'll just get a paragraph that says something like "I'm sorry Jihelu but the game hates you but we don't"

I'm now an official member of the 'Jave Fan Club'. All praise Jave.

Last night's Dino Adventure (tm) was awesome

December 10, 2015, 09:51:16 PM #54 Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 09:54:35 PM by Jave
Quote from: RogueGunslinger on December 10, 2015, 08:13:47 PM
I'm now an official member of the 'Jave Fan Club'. All praise Jave.

Quote from: Case on December 10, 2015, 08:24:23 PM
Last night's Dino Adventure (tm) was awesome

I super duper appreciate both of these but like I said on page one, storytellers are easy to praise. We get to focus on where the rubber meets the road. A lot of the time the stuff we do for you guys was the brain child of a producer who laid out the whole synopsis, and the cast of NPCs and objects involved were made by a builder and quality checked and balanced by an admin, then after creating all the toys and doing the hard part ... They turn them over to us to entertain you guys with and we get to just be like: WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!  :D :D :D

So I'm gonna go ahead and kick that praise up the next step of the supply chain.  :)

I appreciate everything Eurynomos did for me.... thought it was in vain  :-[

I've picked up a fair bit of coding knowledge over the past year, and because of that I'm left wondering if Nessalin ever sleeps with the all the updates day after day lately. I salute you, sir!

Nessalin is a great coder and a beautiful asset to this game on that front. We are lucky to have him and the things he contributes in this regard are truly impressive.
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

As a coder who has worked with diku before, I really appreciate what Nessalin is doing. These little tweaks have dozens of places they can go wrong, and where I was working on it a mistake led to the mud crashing. Whatever he's doing for quality control, keep it up, because it's fantastic.
3/21/16 Never Forget

Jave has given so much to this game already, in terms of animations, plot support and fixes.

I am a fanboy now, to be sure.