Player/Staff/Fan Compliments

Started by ibusoe, November 18, 2015, 04:36:52 PM

I only go in for threesomes+
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

I'd mudsex Jihelu. (wait, I think I DID)

I'd have virtual sex with all of you
Whatever happens, happens.

I would sit silently in a corner, preferably with invis or hide, and judge you for not talking at the bar or idling in the barracks. I'm aware of the hypocrisy, but if I SAY I'm doing it ironically, then its suddenly cool.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Quote from: TheWanderer on December 03, 2015, 09:45:04 PM

At the same time? We'll make an HRPT out of it.

I never get kudos or mudsexes anymore, so I figure they're linked

also I totally turned down a mudsex with the nauta once  :'(

Last mudsex I had I got bored mid-scene then I linkdead'ed in the girl's apartment for like 3 weeks, then I popped back in and she was there, so I made a cheap excuse like, "my computer died!" and I logged back out and never logged back in since.
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Quote from: Malken on December 03, 2015, 10:35:07 PM
Last mudsex I had I got bored mid-scene then I linkdead'ed in the girl's apartment for like 3 weeks, then I popped back in and she was there, so I made a cheap excuse like, "my computer died!" and I logged back out and never logged back in since.

WASN'T ME. WHOOP.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Quote from: 555 on December 03, 2015, 09:54:21 PM
Quote from: TheWanderer on December 03, 2015, 09:45:04 PM

At the same time? We'll make an HRPT out of it.

i'd vote you in as a producer
Whatever happens, happens.

Whoever switched that tragic rukkian's waterskin with cleaning fluid... kudos, kudos that I cannot actually give based on that information alone.

Quote from: boog on December 03, 2015, 10:36:01 PM
Quote from: Malken on December 03, 2015, 10:35:07 PM

WASN'T ME. WHOOP.

Onomnomnomnomnomnomnom!
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

>I think I did

Oh god the pain
Time to go take a cold shower.

Thanks to Ath.  Ath put in some good advice at the end of one of my player reports, and I forgot to thank him in my last report.

Y'all better be submitting these officially, too! Who doesn't like a good, virtual pat on the back?
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Thanks me, you're awesome!

I know! You're welcome! You're not so bad yourself! You busy tonight?

Quote from: 555 on December 05, 2015, 09:58:28 AM
Thanks me, you're awesome!

I know! You're welcome! You're not so bad yourself! You busy tonight?

http://youtu.be/f5vG4p3dgCI
Where it will go

Thank you for fixing forage food!

And thank you, Jave, for coming up with a nice alternative to my dried grey siltfruit mastercraft. There are definite rp possibilities for that recipe.

I like how now you won't become overburdened by water when foraging food, but someone who makes their living solely on the land can still spend water hunting.

I love how active Jave has been on the boards. Answering questions, looking into stuff for players, explaining things from staff perspective. It's just really awesome to see that level of transparency and communication. Thanks, Jave.

I don't know who's doing it, but I've seen NPCs coming to life that have -never- been animated in my experience.  The bar-sitting guards, payroll NPCs...  It's awesome.  Thank you!

Respect for clan leaders who make a solid effort to keep subordinates busy, who keep them plugged into plot and things.

Quote from: Refugee on December 07, 2015, 09:54:10 AM
I don't know who's doing it, but I've seen NPCs coming to life that have -never- been animated in my experience.  The bar-sitting guards, payroll NPCs...  It's awesome.  Thank you!
OMG this.  Animating an NPC doesn't have to be for anything earth shattering.  Hop into a guy and bitch about something or just strike up a 2 minute conversation with people.  I don't need to hear rumors about a flaming steel broadsword in a gith fortress for it to be fun. Complain about elves or gossip about stuff on the bar boards.  Check plus to any staff that does this!
"You're a piece of shit player and always have been to be honest. take comfort in knowledge that everyone knows you're trash" - fan of not_really_mean

Quote from: not_really_mean on December 07, 2015, 11:52:51 AM
Quote from: Refugee on December 07, 2015, 09:54:10 AM
OMG this.  Animating an NPC doesn't have to be for anything earth shattering.  Hop into a guy and bitch about something or just strike up a 2 minute conversation with people.  I don't need to hear rumors about a flaming steel broadsword in a gith fortress for it to be fun. Complain about elves or gossip about stuff on the bar boards.  Check plus to any staff that does this!

I've had some really interesting interactions with NPCs... one time, one passed me a tube of spice... dosed with skellebain, and said, "Welcome to Tuluk!"

Quote from: ibusoe on December 07, 2015, 10:42:57 AM
Respect for clan leaders who make a solid effort to keep subordinates busy, who keep them plugged into plot and things.

This can seriously make or break the experience. We have some absolutely amazing leaders in-game right now doing this exact thing.

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on December 07, 2015, 01:36:59 PM
Quote from: ibusoe on December 07, 2015, 10:42:57 AM

This can seriously make or break the experience. We have some absolutely amazing leaders in-game right now doing this exact thing.

Agreed!