Allanaki Family Role Call

Started by deathkamon, November 11, 2015, 10:00:35 PM

Are you down with the fam?

If you answered yes, prepare to get down and dirty with your hands of a 'Nakki.

Choose where you want to send your character in the murderous, corrupt and betraying city of Allanak with or without your fellow siblings. Choose whether you would like your character to inherit the paths of your previous family generations, or if you would like to pursue what you see fit as your true path. If you are interested in this role call, please send me a PM. Extended subguilds and skill bumps for your starting characters are accepted.

The open roles include an elder son, an elder daughter and a young daughter. I'll give you further information about the family and how to apply if you seem like a fair candidate.

The young daughter has been filled. The elder children are still open for play!

Just wanted to bump this to say that the role call is still up, and the roles of the elder children are still open!

There's still some time for the potentials to PM me about the two remaining open roles we have to offer!

November 24, 2015, 12:07:11 AM #4 Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 12:28:31 AM by Harmless
I'm bumping this!

Yes, I joined this family role. I love to support other people's ideas for stories and I love being a supporting character in general.

If playing a role like this is something you'd be interested in:

Credit to art: Biscuits.
...Then come help us out! The more the merrier, and maybe together we'll partake of Allanak's riches. Help your siblings accomplish their goals, gain your own reputation and watch us from the sidelines, your choice. We're eagerly waiting to have you!
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

*twitches*

I still have... papers... due... this semester.... raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhh............
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

YOU can still make it into the role call! There are still two open roles for the elder children, so PM me today and get yourself into it right now!

Right now! Get in!

Ya'll fuckers do this when I already have an interesting character I swear.

...advertising for your family role by using a commissioned character portrait of a Kadian who was betrayed by her family and brutally murdered... good job.

When you app for a family role you're really just volunteering to cause someone grief or be bereaved yourself.

Good luck!

This is why you all pull a Dio and kill your family for being rich.

This is a new family. You won't die in the first irl week by sibling rivalry. I assure you. It takes time to build hatred, as you must let it boil in your veins. Unless it says in your background that you hated every single sibling, then by all means, fill yourself with red rum.

Quote from: Delirium on November 30, 2015, 02:41:53 PM
...advertising for your family role by using a commissioned character portrait of a Kadian who was betrayed by her family and brutally murdered... good job.

Sounds like that was a successful family plot to me!  ;)
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

I might consider this, but I'd like to know about timezones if that's alright.
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

Quote from: Patuk on December 12, 2015, 05:23:01 PM
I might consider this, but I'd like to know about timezones if that's alright.
Availability should be at times of around 8 PM-2 AM EST throughout the week, or translated onto my timezone, 5-11 PM PST. Morning time availability is also good around the weekends, since I may be more open to those times.

Ouch. Thank you for posting that, though.
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

So after a long time of this role call being up, I'm now officially closing it.