To some returning players:

Started by Armaddict, November 04, 2015, 07:24:20 PM

Hey guys.

I have disagreed with methodology and sentiments and ideas of some of you in the past, and been vocal about that here, so just for the record, on your return:

None of that matters too much to me, really, unless we nitpick.  I'm glad you're returning, and I hope to enjoy play with you soon, and I hope you enjoy the play you return to.  Cheers to you, and thanks for bringing more boots for me.  I mean for returning.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

You're welcome. I wasn't gone for long. You can have my boots, just let me step behind this bush with them a moment.
Quote from: Nyr
Dead elves can ride wheeled ladders just fine.
Quote from: bcw81
"You can never have your mountainhome because you can't grow a beard."
~Tektolnes to Thrain Ironsword

I was only gone a few months. Do I get loves?
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

November 04, 2015, 09:52:52 PM #3 Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 12:40:36 PM by Fujikoma
EDIT: Whoop! Gone. Sorry everyone, they're not that bad, just weird and fucking spammy.

*snickers*

You all get it.  But I was specifically trying to show welcome for those who may have felt ostracized in the past.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

November 04, 2015, 10:06:56 PM #5 Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 12:39:50 PM by Fujikoma
EDIT: Gone

November 04, 2015, 10:09:05 PM #6 Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 12:39:31 PM by Fujikoma
EDIT: Also removed. Sorry for the disruption.

November 04, 2015, 10:12:18 PM #7 Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 12:39:00 PM by Fujikoma
EDIT: Removed.

November 04, 2015, 10:14:47 PM #8 Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 12:38:41 PM by Fujikoma
EDIT: Deleted. It's time to stop posting.

As it is now players would loudly decry boudain as an abomination... I mean... think.

Double cheers to the returned! We'll never be in complete harmony. Everyone who plays long enough gets disgruntled about something, be it on the forums or through the game itself. The best advice I've ever been given on Armageddon was to "Play for YOUR fun, just not at the expense of documents or others."

If you're coming back around, make sure the character you've crafted and clan (or lack of clan) you are in gives you some sort of gratification!

I know a lot of the people who leave are just enveloped in real life rather than shooed away by the conflict of the harsh game world. Right now, I'm trying to "return" myself. By return, I mean find more time than once a week to play. I wish I could nag one particular player back, because they are masterful with writing. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! But it's actually a huge boon to see Fujikoma around again. Watching Fuji grown with his first character in the Byn with a certain kick-ass leader (*COUGH* Refugee *COUGH*) is a fond memory that inspires me to play more and makes the Crackageddon itch return fierce.
Quote from: Return of the King (1980)
It's so easy not to try,
Let the world go drifting by--
If you never say, "Hello,"
You won't have to say, "Good Bye."

Well, as I'm told I'm mostly considered annoying, but I don't let even fanatics saddle me with that shit. I don't care if you hate me, I struggle and crawl and fight. Like, that people are getting OOC about it means, the previous methods of antagonism didn't work. What worked? Being an OOC dick. That worked.

Sorry, if you want to dial it up to eleven on me, don't be surprised when I leave, but it's a good game for fuck's sake.

Fuck, Refugee for Templar. Fuck yes.

I think Refugee should START at red robe.

Fuji, I mean this in the nicest way, but...

Go get some sleep!
As of February 2017, I no longer play Armageddon.

Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Quote from: Fujikoma on November 06, 2015, 11:35:48 PM
Fuck, Refugee for Templar. Fuck yes.

Um...Thank you, Fuji.

You okay, man?