Producer Report Q3 2015 Discussion

Started by ArmageddonMUD, August 05, 2015, 05:03:27 PM

August 05, 2015, 05:03:27 PM Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 05:37:34 PM by Nyr
For all of your discussion needs from this Q3 announcement rollup.

I like the Producer Report and the fact it exists. Thanks. That is all.  :)
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

Quote from: Desertman on August 05, 2015, 05:13:51 PM
I like the Producer Report and the fact it exists. Thanks. That is all.  :)

+1

Transparency: win.

It's nice to see that stuff is going on.  Seeing that stuff was going on was also a huge draw to me back in the day when I was looking for a mud, before I landed here, so I think it's great on that front too.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Hey ArmageddonMUD, your link is broken
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Noice. It's almost like a movie trailer. It generates hype and keeps people happy and engaged.

Quote from: LauraMars on August 05, 2015, 05:35:40 PM
Hey ArmageddonMUD, your link is broken

I fix
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

The state of Armageddon is strong.
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

now we need burn down reports for each week of your sprints

oh god im scrumming in real life please make it stop
You notice: A war beetle squeezes out an Orin-sized ball of dung.

Quote from: Orin on August 05, 2015, 07:03:01 PM
now we need burn down reports for each week of your sprints

oh god im scrumming in real life please make it stop

Lol. The coders did scrum back during the Arm 2 days. It was terrible, especially when you consider the lack of money involved.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

I really feel like I should know this: What's MMH?

Also, this is so neat.  Thanks! As someone that worked in open-source development before, part of me (and maybe others) just feels like digging inside the mud itself. In a way, Armageddon is like that, but it is still a game, so it also isn't at all.

as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

Excellent!

Thanks for putting this together, helps to see what's coming down the pike.

I'm unreasonably excited about Red Storm getting some well-deserved attention.

For the Glory of the Sand Lord! :)

New clanssss
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Quote from: Nergal on August 05, 2015, 08:31:36 PM
MMH is Minor Merchant House.

Thanks for the clarification on the lingo.
"It's too hot in the hottub!"

-James Brown

https://youtu.be/ZCOSPtyZAPA

Just so you guys know, this isn't some reaction to the Iron Curtain thread that is going on, this was actually in the works months ago.  I think we can share a small tidbit about the increased communication, but we do have some monthly reporting we do all together within our clan groups also to increase communication among the teams.  It's good stuff, and the rework to the IDB that Nyr did was greatly needed and makes things extremely easier to find for us.
Ourla:  You're like the oil paint on the canvas of evil.

Seeing all this makes me really excited for what could come in the future.

Quote from: Bogre on August 05, 2015, 09:07:39 PM
New clanssss
House Rennik Plz plz plz.
QuotePosted by: Ath 

Just so you guys know, this isn't some reaction to the Iron Curtain thread that is going on, this was actually in the works months ago.  I think we can share a small tidbit about the increased communication, but we do have some monthly reporting we do all together within our clan groups also to increase communication among the teams.  It's good stuff, and the rework to the IDB that Nyr did was greatly needed and makes things extremely easier to find for us.

This is not the only thing staff have done recently to improve communication and involve more of the player base. In the four or five years I have played I have seen staff continually improve in both areas, and the Producer Report is just the latest example of best practice to be implemented. Kudos.
At your table, the XXXXXXXX templar says in sirihish, echoing:
     "Everyone is SAFE in His Walls."

Thanks for this!
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

SO MUCH WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Stocks are up, Johnson,  but we really need to buckle down and diversify our bonds.