Detailed Map of Allanak

Started by James de Monet, June 09, 2015, 05:37:15 AM

Impressive. I love it.
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

Wow, James. Outstanding.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Brilliant!

Also visual proof that the bars are too far from the Merchant Houses!

as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

We do want this on the official website yes. The only delay is in the technical part of getting it on there!
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.

Superb! So awesome to look at! My kids saw it and asked if they could play "this cool game" - i had to explain to them that there are no graphics in the actual game ;)
The figure in a dark hooded cloak says in rinthi-accented Sirihish, 'Winrothol Tor Fale?'

:O

This is really cool, nice work!

Nice work, James!

Now do T...

Never mind. ;)

slowclap.gif
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: valeria on June 09, 2015, 08:31:21 AM
It's so clean and pretty.  I can't imagine Allanak as that clean and pretty.

Way to ruin it for me, Monet.  :'(

j/k

it is kind of hard to get shit on the rooftops. Or to get it to stay there.

This is beautiful and informative. It is perfect in every way.
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

Wanna see a pile o'dead folks in  Meleth's Circle with an arrow pointed at it and the words You are here...or will be eventually.

Quote from: Classclown on July 29, 2015, 11:55:35 AM
Wanna see a pile o'dead folks in  Meleth's Circle with an arrow pointed at it and the words You are here...or will be eventually.

Hardly anyone could read it though. And the ones who could would never end up on the pile.  ;)