Mini-RPT in the middle.

Started by KankWhisperer, February 25, 2015, 01:04:13 PM

Linked Events

February 25, 2015, 01:04:13 PM Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 08:56:15 AM by Nyr
9PM server, March 7th.

Never fails someone schedules same weekend.

Suck it Vrun.

The middle being Luirs I presume?

I might declare this an upgrade to RPT,

Don't sell yourself short. A meeting with 3 people? RPT. City-wide festival? RPT.

Quote from: MeTekillot on March 03, 2015, 08:23:36 PM
Don't sell yourself short. A meeting with 3 people? RPT. City-wide festival? RPT.
Mudsecks in the back room of the Gaj? RPT.
Full scale war? RPT.

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

Quote from: bcw81 on March 03, 2015, 08:38:04 PM
Full scale war? RPT.

I thought full scale war was an HRPT? But I agree mudsecks in the back room of the Gaj is definitely an RPT if it's done correctly.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

Quote from: slvrmoontiger on March 03, 2015, 09:16:45 PM
Full scale war? RPT.

I thought full scale war was an HRPT? But I agree mudsecks in the back room of the Gaj is definitely an RPT if it's done correctly.

Don't mention HRPT! Haven't you heard, Halaster is back! Ahhh run for the hills!
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

Quote from: Bushranger on March 03, 2015, 09:52:27 PM
Quote from: slvrmoontiger on March 03, 2015, 09:16:45 PM
Full scale war? RPT.

Don't mention HRPT! Haven't you heard, Halaster is back! Ahhh run for the hills!

It's only a Halaster Recommended Playing Time if at least a third of the players that log in die.
Quote from: BhagharvaWhat you don't know can kill you. What you do know, can kill others.

To the north
[Near]
A lanky, brown-skinned gith is here, humping the rusty brown kank.
The rusty brown kank to the north bleats miserably.

I promise it will be more than threesome in the back room and less than full scale war.

Threesome < this event < full scale war.

On a scale from peckish to suffering from starvation, what quality of mudsex should we expect at this rpt?
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

March 04, 2015, 10:45:49 PM #11 Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 10:47:25 PM by deathkamon
Why do you wanna know about the quality of the mudsex? The harder we emote, the greater the quality!

The really buff dude bangs the hot chick at a rapid pace and yelling satisfactorily while he does so. Slapping noises being heard each time his pelvis hits the hot chick's rear and his D goes inside the hot chick.

I'd say it'd be pretty easy to get good quality mudsex if we work well for it  :-\.

I tend to like creative emotes over big emotes when it comes to mudsex... Well in general too.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

Quote from: Majikal on March 04, 2015, 10:22:16 PM
On a scale from peckish to suffering from starvation, what quality of mudsex should we expect at this rpt?

If I have to do the mud sex, I'd say 'You are full.' So hopefully someone else will step up.

This was awesome! Thank you to everyone there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B0CyOAO8y0
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

This was so much fun. Thanks to everyone involved.

Due to technical problems could only be around for part but was great!

PARTY!
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

I enjoyed this and had lots of fun. Thank you everyone.

I'd like to thank everyone who attended for their patience when things went OOCly awry.

I'd also like to thank the staff for all the work they were putting in, which was a lot.

I had a blast, man.  Thanks for doing this!

Quote from: KankWhisperer on March 08, 2015, 01:37:16 AM
I'd like to thank everyone who attended for their patience when things went OOCly awry.

I'd also like to thank the staff for all the work they were putting in, which was a lot.

Some of the "going awry" parts were the most fun!