Skill up your piercing and backstab in Allanaki politics

Started by Talia, February 18, 2015, 12:29:18 PM

Linked Events

Does the thought of skewering enemies with your piercing wit thrill you? Do you lust at the idea of politically and socially backstabbing anyone who gets in your way? Is going on the offense to get what's rightfully yours just kind of your jam?

House Tor in Allanak is re-opening to PCs. We will be taking on one politically-minded noble PC to wear the red and silver and fight Tor's battles within the city. In addition to political and social maneuvering, we are also interested in having this PC involved in administering Tor Academy to the benefit of PC students and members of the nobility. Please do note that we are not looking for a war/battle-leader type of PC; rather, we are looking for someone who's interested in getting dirty in Allanaki politics, with delicious Tor flavor.

If this opportunity interests you, please submit a Role Application request to House Tor by midnight (server time) on Tuesday, February 24th. Tell us about your character's personality, personal goals, and your own interest in re-shaping the political landscape in Allanak. Also relevant would be any prior leadership experience, and your own depth of knowledge about Allanak.
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

This closes in a wee bit under 24 hours. Get 'em in if you're gonna!
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

This role has closed and all applicants have been notified. Thanks to all who applied!