Why Do You Vote Every Day?

Started by Cavaticus, February 05, 2015, 10:34:41 AM

Voting gets you laid.

It is known.

Go vote.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

We are 2 votes away from losing 6th place on TMS. Really shameful guys. Vote! You can do it twice a day, and do it from your mobile devices as well.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

As a new player who has played... three characters I vote every day in hopes that others will give Armageddon a try and discover the awesome within. Hopefully everyone else who plays and enjoys their time here would take a moment to do the same.

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR GAME!! Together we can share this unique experience with others! :D

Down to #7.

Disappointed.

Guys, guess how I found the game 15 years ago?

Top Mud Sites.

~Jack Vance~

I do vote every day.  I've been slacking on voting twice a day on TMS, so I'm clearly going to have to pick that up again.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Even when i'm not playing, I am voting. Disheartening to see us at #15 on TMS.

~Jack Vance~

Gotta stay above that banner!  :)

I don't vote any more because the buttons aren't at the top of the GDB. I never remember if they aren't staring at me.
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

I vote every day because Armageddon is fun, and even more fun with more fun people.
You give your towering mound of dung to the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh.
the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh sends:
     "dude, how'd you know I was hungry and horny?"

Quote from: Olgaris on November 18, 2016, 10:57:44 PM
I vote every day because Armageddon is fun, and even more fun with more fun people.
Not cause I told you to?
There are people already knowledgeable in game.  Find them and kill them so no one has cures and then poison everyone. -Kefka 2018

I vote because Renenenenenenenenenutet sends me to the bad place if I don't.

We're currently #1. We can't stay that way if you don't vote.

I voted.
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

I vote in the memory of all who have fallen and in hope for the murder, corruption and betrayal to come.

I'm bloated. I also voted.

~Jack Vance~

December 03, 2016, 04:46:03 PM #816 Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 10:41:51 AM by Molten Heart
"It's too hot in the hottub!"

-James Brown

https://youtu.be/ZCOSPtyZAPA

I voted to the glory of Tektolnes.

Quote from: Oryx on December 04, 2016, 11:57:31 AM
I voted to the glory of Tektolnes.

I voted for the All-Seeing Eye of Muk Utep!

~Jack Vance~

I voted for the Red Mother and the Aht.
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

I voted because I needed a reason to sit in my office.

I voted because I was promised bacon.
The Ooze is strong with this one

Quote from: 8bitgrandpa on June 28, 2016, 12:01:20 AM
You are our official hammer, Ooze.

Malachi 2:3

I voted because I'm still trying to amass as many boots as Synthesis.
Quote from: Miradus on January 26, 2017, 11:36:32 AM
I'm just looking for a general consensus. Or Moe's opinion. Either one generally can be accepted as canon.

I voted EVEN THOUGH Cayuga beat me to it.