Why Do You Vote Every Day?

Started by Cavaticus, February 05, 2015, 10:34:41 AM

Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

That hot damp air on the backs of our necks is the #2 mud wanting our spot.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: Barzalene on May 07, 2015, 11:08:07 AM
That hot damp air on the backs of our necks is the #2 mud wanting our spot.

You're not kidding. They're one vote behind at the moment.

Because we have more votes on TMC than TMS and that's just plain funny.
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

Because sometimes you just have to push things for love.

Because we're #1 (and 14) by five votes.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Because I am a chronic enabler of my abuser. Ginka, I love you, why do you hurt me? If I love you enough, you will stop hitting me. I know you don't mean to do it. You are just misunderstood. You just need someone to show you that they care and then I can break that hard outer shell and show everyone who you really are. My Daddy is wrong about you. You are good, they just need to see it the way I see it through my black eyes.
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

My cat will give you this look if you don't:

Cause I'm so good at it.

Because our peak numbers lately have been crazy good, and because the data makes it really clear that voting drives a huge portion new account creation.

Because your Mud is my drug.
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

If only peak time didn't keep happening after I responsibly went to bed.

Quote from: Delirium on May 15, 2015, 10:29:38 AM
If only peak time didn't keep happening after I responsibly went to bed.

I say that every day!

Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

Because... damn.

In the words of my dog's puppy dog eyes: please please please please please please please.

Because the #2 mud has snuck ahead of us. C'mon guys!

We are two votes behind. That's less the the body count of a good evening at the Gaj.
If I'm gonna die, I gonna die historic on the Fury Road.

Because I take 1 day off and you guys lose us the #1 spot.   ;)

Grah! We have clawed our way back into first, or will be there as of the next update. But only by three votes.

Get in there, soldiers!

Because sleep is a tool of the weak!

To stay two votes ahead of the other guy.

Because I don't just want to win, I want to crush the opposition!

Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.