Yeah, that's right, play with my stones baby.

Started by Desertman, December 15, 2014, 01:58:30 PM

*snicker*

I just wanted to ask if the new udpates to the forage code for builders will be used to make those "rare" stones a bit more rare?

As is stands, I know people (myself included) who just junk things like rubies and emeralds because well.....they aren't rare at all and usually not even worth taking back.

I would love to see this new code used for updating certain rooms to return nothing, or return a much lower percentage on some of these "rare" stones that aren't.
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

Quote from: Desertman on December 15, 2014, 01:58:30 PM
I just wanted to ask if the new udpates to the forage code for builders will be used to make those "rare" stones a bit more rare?

As is stands, I know people (myself included) who just junk things like rubies and emeralds because well.....they aren't rare at all and usually not even worth taking back.

This is probably worth doing some logging/documenting, if you can, and putting in a request to have the frequency reviewed. The new change to forage code is a bit more intended to be for adding particular special forageables to a room, or customizing/tweaking single rooms or a set of rooms in an area, than for changing the game as a whole.
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"