Zalanthian Brew

Started by gotdamnmiracle, November 21, 2014, 10:07:13 AM

November 21, 2014, 10:07:13 AM Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 02:46:48 PM by gotdamnmiracle
So you hand the bartender 11 sid and he slings a cup down the bar containing... what? What beverages do you drink (IRL) while playing to best immerse yourself?  I'm partial to magic hat number 9,

*InB4 shitmugging or cleaning fluid jokes.*
He is an individual cool cat. A cat who has taken more than nine lives.

So while I was initially skeptical, this how now entered the fray... Typically the standard Shocktop though.

Labatt 50, which I don't believe is brewed anymore. It was a 10-proof lager.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

This is as close as I get to drinking alcohol.  A glass of Pellegrino with a wedge of lime.
"It's too hot in the hottub!"

-James Brown

https://youtu.be/ZCOSPtyZAPA

I don't drink and play I've heard BAD things happen... Then again I don't drink period... So everything everyone sees when I play it's authentic and not booze inspired.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

This is probably a thread for non-armageddon discussion
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Well I saw the theme song thread and I assumed it was about as appropriate. Sorry if it's in the wrong place.
He is an individual cool cat. A cat who has taken more than nine lives.

Panamint Sandstorm!  It's a hefeweizen (kind of citrusy).

Panamint was an actual city near Death Valley, founded by outlaws, and described as having a "lawless reputation" - a kind of north american Red Storm.  When the silver dried up, it became a ghost town... almost overnight.  The scant ruins are still out there.
The neat, clean-shaven man sends you a telepathic message:
     "I tried hairy...Im sorry"

Pepsi, cause it's inexplicable crap.
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Dr. Pepper, because the soda machine only sells it and coke and I hate cold coke
Part-Time Internets Lady

the tears of pk'd players