Yeah, but do YOU even lift, bro(s)? (and girl-bros)

Started by Malifaxis, October 23, 2014, 12:13:25 AM

What kind of rad staff-style workout plans do you guys have?

Are any of you vegetarian or on an interesting diet?

How do you keep those massive creative engines resting in armored orbs atop your shoulders so well fueled?

Inquiring minds want to know!
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Quote from: Malifaxis on October 23, 2014, 12:13:25 AM
What kind of rad staff-style workout plans do you guys have?

I exercise every day, typically. Hiking, biking, running from Nyr; the usual sort of thing. I don't "lift" a lot, though I do sometimes. I just find it boring, unfortunately. And I can't sustain any kind of "regimen" for very long, because again with the boring and the routine. So instead I just do something every day.

Quote from: Malifaxis on October 23, 2014, 12:13:25 AMAre any of you vegetarian or on an interesting diet?

I eat vegetarians and other protein. Also chocolate. And dairy products of all kinds, which I regard as my sacred birthright of Scandinavian heritage. I eat a lot of vegetables too, and very few refined carbohydrates. I do a lot of self-experimentation to find what's right for me.

Quote from: Malifaxis on October 23, 2014, 12:13:25 AMHow do you keep those massive creative engines resting in armored orbs atop your shoulders so well fueled?

I think adequate sleep is more important than people usually give it credit for, when it comes to creativity. And then after that...lots of laughter? And spending time talking and thinking and interacting with other creative people, on staff, in life, in the game when I'm playing a PC.
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"