Post Your Character Portrait

Started by Adhira, October 19, 2014, 12:06:41 PM

Sylvi aka Cheeks

I just thought I'd drop this here now that the commission is done. This was done by;
https://www.fiverr.com/alejandrosolajr

I generally try to get pieces of art done of my characters after they have passed but this is the first time Ive posted or used this artist but I'm very pleased with the turnout :)

Nicely done!
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

Quote from: James de Monet on July 14, 2021, 11:45:49 AM
Nicely done!

Also, was she in House Kurac?
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

July 15, 2021, 07:02:46 AM #278 Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 07:42:02 AM by Piyo
Quote from: Barsook on July 14, 2021, 08:03:01 PM
Quote from: James de Monet on July 14, 2021, 11:45:49 AM
Nicely done!

Also, was she in House Kurac?

Yes she was  :), one of my few favorite characters who was in Kurac. Though she was also an Aide in Salarr for a short time.

It's been about a year, so I hereby present Olek the Large (Disclaimer: He was actually extremely short. It's a bit of a sore point):

Quote from: Crikey on August 05, 2021, 01:51:57 AM
It's been about a year, so I hereby present Olek the Large (Disclaimer: He was actually extremely short. It's a bit of a sore point):

I put together an entire epic recitation story about his death, based on the stories of the PCs that were there. Soon enough maybe I can post it.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Fucking Olek.
Live your life as though your every act were to become a universal law.

--Immanuel Kant

Quote from: Veselka on August 05, 2021, 12:15:34 PM
Fucking Olek.

He looks so cute though. Bless.
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

Quote from: Riev on August 05, 2021, 11:45:56 AM

I put together an entire epic recitation story about his death, based on the stories of the PCs that were there. Soon enough maybe I can post it.

Hah, that's pretty cool.

Shouldn't he technically be getting trampled by one of several mounts?  ;D

Quote from: Decameron on September 13, 2021, 07:54:17 PM
Shouldn't he technically be getting trampled by one of several mounts?  ;D

It would certainly be the most accurate representation. However it wouldn't have captured his good side  ;)

Just curious... did Olek actually have 6 fingers??
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

You fucker! ;D Is that my damn medallion he's holding there?

I'll put in some portraits soon. Lorin and Evian are being done rn.
Quote from: nauta on February 23, 2015, 04:50:18 PM
Tek's Balls - See Utep's teeth.

If life gives you lemons, open a lemonade stand untill you make millions, invest into weapons and go to war.

Quote from: mirk_o_loio on October 18, 2021, 12:22:05 PM
I'll put in some portraits soon. Lorin and Evian are being done rn.

Their balls should be the size of Japak melons (for better or worse).
ARMAGEDDON SKILL PICKER THING: https://tristearmageddon.github.io/arma-guild-picker/
message me if something there needs an update.

Evian for sure stole the Dragon Statue's steel balls. The things he did and got away with, damn.
Quote from: nauta on February 23, 2015, 04:50:18 PM
Tek's Balls - See Utep's teeth.

If life gives you lemons, open a lemonade stand untill you make millions, invest into weapons and go to war.

October 21, 2021, 06:31:04 PM #291 Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 06:35:33 PM by Inks
Quote from: Crikey on August 05, 2021, 11:26:34 PM
Quote from: Riev on August 05, 2021, 11:45:56 AM

Hah, that's pretty cool.

Olek was so cool, he actually took risks and did proper defiler stuff, more than just accumulate contacts and magickal power while taking no risks like a lot of sorcs do. I remember fighting against him a couple of times as a Byn Runner (with the unit he attacked) , and him being driven off. Just a really proper spooky sorc. Kudos m8. I worked for him much later in Herix's life when he offered to show my dorf the secrets of the old known (his focus).

It was cool to show up late to the party and see him dead on a later pc (I was just a lowly Runner of the Byn contingent that time).

Ahh.. the wait to be allowed to post portraits is real.

Cora, aka Wayward Arrow, aka Corentine Cernd Viir'i, aka [redacted].
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

Little Jozhal / Bright Treasure

Made with https://www.artbreeder.com/browse and GIMP by me (ears, eyes, tattoos)

Made with https://www.heroforge.com/ (I didn't like any of the hair, but everyone was making these on the clan forum so I joined in)

Was afraid of going anywhere on her own for a long time (involved in a lot of crazy magical dramas early on) until she was on her own for a while and was forced to starve or devour a tandu, and things changed from there. Was probably one of the biggest rumour mongers for a long while, and Luir's was really busy!
"A time of ash shall mark the rise of the cities. Days of old shall be new once more."
"The paths diversify, bright strands bring victory, the wrong steps defeat."

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Quote from: tiny rainbow on September 28, 2022, 08:52:03 PM

Made with https://www.heroforge.com/ (I didn't like any of the hair, but everyone was making these on the clan forum so I joined in)

Those hips don't lie!
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Quote from: Barsook on October 22, 2022, 08:30:01 AM
Quote from: Dan on October 21, 2022, 12:45:38 PM

Who would this be?

Yes, an AI twist on Croaker from Black Company as a reference photo with some key words added. Thought it was cool, and loosely related to an actual PC.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

He def looks like a shitcloak.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points