Post Your Character Portrait

Started by Adhira, October 19, 2014, 12:06:41 PM

March 14, 2023, 06:49:34 PM #301 Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 06:58:22 PM by MarshallDFX
A Bynner named Rikard who fancied himself a bit of a poet. One image clearly inspired by the Lion King (lol).. The second was a draft that never got finished.  Never really decided where that scar was, either.

These aren't character portraits, but when I'd do Sekrit Santa back in the day, I'd ignore my recipient's wish list and just send them sexy elves instead. There's a third one that I sent to someone in England but I can't find a copy of it. If you're still out there, let me know!

(NSFW because boobies)

Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Faela - Former apprentice crafter to House Kadius - Seelie of the Guild, Green Rag. I wish I'd gotten a rendition showing off her fancy clothes, but peep the special Kadian flower in her hair, and the special dagger made for her by another PC.

It's not quite what I thought it would be, but I'm glad I'm finally able to post this. The year long wait is SERIOUS.
My brain is constantly filled with the sound of elevator music, as the Gods intended.

April 02, 2023, 11:03:58 PM #304 Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 04:27:58 AM by Bloodpaint
Sergeant Kea of the Byn, hero of Allanak AND Tuluk (details... One day ;D):

"Body by SCRABLOAF."

April 19, 2023, 11:27:20 AM #305 Last Edit: April 19, 2023, 01:47:25 PM by Aruven
Zhiraevron Kassigarh.

(Courtesy to DALL E 2)

(Why are these so big I am technologically challenged)

Stine (aka Flea), Bard of the Consortium/Den, not-so sneaky Guilder and [redacted] of [redacted], in her unnatural habitat.
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

I flipping loved hanging out around Stine for what little I could. Gorgeous depiction.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Awww gosh, that's really sweet, thank you!
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

This is Liluth, whatsit and aspiring tailor of House Fale. It's been about five years IRL since she passed, and I finally got around to doing a portrait of her. Her end was too soon, but she was a good first character to have. Miss you, Liluth!

August 02, 2023, 02:13:30 PM #310 Last Edit: September 12, 2023, 10:10:00 AM by Windstorm
I'm interested in doing character art for people! Send me a message for those interested. Samples available.

ETA: I'm not charging for (quick) commissions, but if you enjoy the work I will accept tips to (hopefully) pay for the tools I'm using.

Shoutout to Windstorm! Does amazing work and wicked fast. :) Can't post the character portrait here that was done for me but it turned out beautiful! <3

I finally have a somewhat clear schedule again when it comes to these. If you'd like your character visualized, send me a message! :)

October 28, 2023, 08:45:00 AM #313 Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 08:46:50 AM by The Lonely Hunter

Lord Inquisitor Sahtuk Valika, The Eye of His Empire
"People survive by climbing over anyone who gets in their way, by cheating, stealing, killing, swindling, or otherwise taking advantage of others."
-Ginka

"Don't do this. I can't believe I have to write this post."
-Rathustra

Where do you all get the AI drawings done at?
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

Quote from: The Lonely Hunter on October 28, 2023, 08:45:00 AM

Lord Inquisitor Sahtuk Valika, The Eye of His Empire

My favorite fascist!
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Shared with me many years ago, drawn by Bahliker:

QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC