Twin Ouroboroi - Part One of Two

Started by Adhira, October 14, 2014, 01:56:27 PM

Quote from: BadSkeelz on October 16, 2014, 01:48:50 PM
Something that really impressed me about this submission is that almost every line of dialogue, from every character, has an emote appended to it. It has inspired me to try and step up my game.

I love seeing that.  When it happens that often and isn't just repeated/trope stuff (terribly guilty of that myself), I find myself really enjoying the read!
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Quote from: Nyr on October 16, 2014, 01:45:39 PM
Quote from: RogueGunslinger on October 16, 2014, 01:39:00 PM
Don't be such a stickler, Nyr. This thread as been amazing.

Yep.  Hopefully as encouragement for people to work on their own original submissions rather than discuss here in lieu of doing so.

If I can find my old hard drive, I will dig up some logs to contribute!

I would submit my old logs if I had any.

more submissions are a good thing.

Something that really impressed me about this submission is that almost every line of dialogue, from every character, has an emote appended to it. It has inspired me to try and step up my game.

Thanks, pookie.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Quote from: boog on October 18, 2014, 12:40:14 AM
more submissions are a good thing.

Thanks, pookie.
Crack a wife. Oh she wished.

My pc had a crush on Darcy. He didn't have the stones to take on Dowan though. And too, he respected Dowan.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."