The Big Fat Nakki RPT

Started by Ghaati111, September 04, 2014, 05:48:02 PM

...will occur September 27, 8PM server time.

Watch for news on the tavern boards for details!

Those who think they might have reason/desire to participate in the planning, please get in touch with the people running the shindig IG. You all know who you might be!

Choo- choooooo!

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!

Choo- choooo!

Sorry, too busy trying to see how many dead stump hookers will fit in this agafari trunk.
Quote from: Nyr
Dead elves can ride wheeled ladders just fine.
Quote from: bcw81
"You can never have your mountainhome because you can't grow a beard."
~Tektolnes to Thrain Ironsword

I'd just like to point out Rahnevyn has posted an update to the times for this in Staff Announcements. If your character is expecting to take part, please have a look to make sure you're aware of the time change :)

I might make it. This is theday before a family birthday. u

Quote from: MeTekillot on September 24, 2014, 01:56:19 PM
I might make it. This is theday before a family birthday. u

No problems then! You don't have to start getting drunk or avoiding Aunt Tillie's pet chickapoodle Bubby until midnight, so you have plenty of time for fictional revelries!

This is this evening!
Quote from: RockScissors are fine.  Please nerf paper.

To quote some famous character: "Oh wow."

So much work put into this by so many people, thanks to everyone who contributed to the planning, and around three dozen players of PCs who attended one part or all of the event!

Thanks particularly to the staff for their support, their NPCs, echoes, making the virtual world come alive for everything that was planned!

Fun times were had.

Kudos to the staff and players who made it happen.
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

I had a blast.  Thanks to everyone who made this happen!

Quote from: Ghaati111 on September 28, 2014, 06:44:17 AM
To quote some famous character: "Oh wow."

So much work put into this by so many people, thanks to everyone who contributed to the planning, and around three dozen players of PCs who attended one part or all of the event!

Thanks particularly to the staff for their support, their NPCs, echoes, making the virtual world come alive for everything that was planned!

"Oh WOW."
You say, out of character:
     "Ouch, that's harsh."

Someone says, out of character:
     "Welcome to Armageddon."

The staff were amazing. They went well above and beyond my expectations or even my hopes.

We really had a lot of fun too. (Not an official staff pronouncement, just an observation!) And for a tiny peek behind the curtain of these things, I believe there were 8 different staffers (of all ranks) working various parts of the RPT. Plus the several RL days of prep that happened for a few clan staff.
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"