"You both should end up working together more closely" (part 1) -- Marauder Moe

Started by Nyr, July 24, 2014, 03:32:01 PM

Quote from: Inks on July 27, 2014, 07:42:59 PM
I wonder if this was released when it was to show the playerbase that [somethingsomethingsomething] has been retconned out. If so it's a great step towards playability.

Eeeh. I really don't think that should be taken out.

(edit by D: please don't quote it either....)

Quote from: BadSkeelz on July 27, 2014, 07:49:01 PM
It would let this plot make a lot more sense, though.

Yeah, sure, you can retconn a thing a thousand ways in order to "make sense" of this though. I'd rather not gimp (removed) of one of their tools for information-gathering in a world where people probably seldom use think. Much rather see the idea of Lirathans (removed) retconned, if such a thing had to happen.

Also, discussion of (removed) skills probably not the best idea. Probably should edit your post to be more vague, Inks.

Edit by Bcw81: please do not share facts that are not common knowledge.

So this is a tricky thread...

You guys should know how this is a game full of secrets, and I think you all know how keeping things secret is a good thing.  It means there's room for discovery, mystery, and surprise.

Nyr has to balance giving you guys a behind the scenes look at all this cool stuff that happened while still preserving the mystery and uncertainty of the game.

In support of that balance, all I can comfortably say is this:
His Gloriousness, Highlord Tektolnes knows what Muk Utep and his vile minions are capable of.
Those capabilities were accounted for.

I enjoyed the log and look forward to more. Think I could learn a thing or two or get some ideas from it. Thanks for sharing.
Quote from: Nyr
Dead elves can ride wheeled ladders just fine.
Quote from: bcw81
"You can never have your mountainhome because you can't grow a beard."
~Tektolnes to Thrain Ironsword

Sorry about IC info. It was mentioned in two posts before mine which is why I thought we were right to play cricket.

Wow, I just realized this is happening on the GDB and I am extremely excited to see the rest of this.

I didn't realize there was such a debate around the shit that happened.

Wait...there's only 2 logs? The first post suggested there were a lot. I want to know what happened!