Topic to discuss the coded protections in the city-states.

Started by Nathvaan, June 30, 2014, 08:45:27 AM

So it's like much other IC information in the game. You have to "buy" it with string of dead characters. So be it.

I have the impression we won't be seeing many more (edit: PC) rogue magickers though, that they'll be about as isolated as sorcerers were.

Quote from: Eyeball on January 01, 2015, 01:07:13 PM
So it's like much other IC information in the game. You have to "buy" it with string of dead characters. So be it.

I have the impression we won't be seeing many more (edit: PC) rogue magickers though, that they'll be about as isolated as sorcerers were.

The change was implemented the end of June. The last post in the thread was entered the end of September. There've been rogue magickers since - whether you have seen them or not pretty much depends on whether or not they made themselves available for you to see.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Quote from: Lizzie on January 01, 2015, 01:24:01 PM

The change was implemented the end of June. The last post in the thread was entered the end of September. There've been rogue magickers since - whether you have seen them or not pretty much depends on whether or not they made themselves available for you to see.

I didn't say there would be no rogue magickers, Lizzie, I said they'd be isolated. More isolated than ever.

Quote from: Lizzie on January 01, 2015, 01:24:01 PM

Bolded for emphasis.

Six months after the implementation, and you're concluding that "they'll be about as isolated as sorcerers were."

It's probably not a good idea to discuss on the forum whether or not your conclusion is correct, since it's within the last six months and is current. I was trying to be subtle about saying that but I guess I fail at Tuluk RP :)
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

This was a topic for discussion about this coded change.  This has been in place for a while, and while it will change in the future as we adjust the code, discussion seems to be over.  Locking the thread.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.