Totes Votes May-gotes

Started by Nyr, April 30, 2014, 04:29:57 PM

Placeholder for the voting reset tonight on both TMS and TMC.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Get out there and vote people.

What do you think this is?

There is no biased rigged recount here! You get only one shot! Do it!
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

Why is my mind taking a simple picture of Florida and turning it into something vaguely phallic and smegma coated? Oh Because Desertman posted it.

April 30, 2014, 05:19:43 PM #3 Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 05:23:06 PM by Desertman
Quote from: RogueGunslinger on April 30, 2014, 05:13:45 PM
Why is my mind taking a simple picture of Florida and turning it into something vaguely phallic and smegma coated? Oh Because Desertman posted it.

Whatever it takes to get voting attention.

No regrets.

Know what happens soon?

Voting resets at midnight on TMS and TMC!

Vote twice per day here:

Vote once per day here:

Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

Ranked 4th!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

6th on TMC. We have 3 votes. Can we get 20 by noon? Because that would be a really good start toward dominating the next two months.

World domination - its the new black.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

May 01, 2014, 11:51:10 AM #8 Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 12:08:15 PM by Kaineus
So the GDB has 31 Guests, 28 Users logged in... yet TMS only shows 25 votes today.

I actually went down the list of them and sent PM's to those individuals I didn't recognize asking them to vote.

I'm a bit bored.

One response I got is so funny I'm about to cry laughing.

Quote from: Desertman on May 01, 2014, 02:59:59 PM
I actually went down the list of them and sent PM's to those individuals I didn't recognize asking them to vote.

I'm a bit bored.

One response I got is so funny I'm about to cry laughing.
Share!
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: Desertman on May 01, 2014, 03:16:57 PM
Quote from: Redacted
Quote from: Desertman on May 01, 2014, 03:09:15 PM
Quote from: Desertman on May 01, 2014, 02:58:49 PM
Quote from: Desertman on May 01, 2014, 02:55:51 PM
Vote twice per day here:

Vote once per day here:

That's creepy. Don't do that. Do that shit in Facebook you fucking nutball.

Please, make Desertman happeh. Do eht. Do eht for the childrenz.

Something's wrong with you.

You've harmed me in ways that are unspeakable.

My pain, it is boundless. The abyss pales in comparison to the depths of my sorrows.

Now, if you could only vote....just a tiny little vote....the smallest of votes.....just one little click...just one....I might be able to pick myself up and move on.

Please, the childrenz need a hero.

You could be that hero.

Okay cuckoo clock. I'm gonna hero all over your buttons, until the murdered corruption can hero the fuck out of those betrayed shrilldren.

The Desertman is pleased.

I shall see you the first of June.  :)

We are destroying it on TMC.  Good work everyone!

I needed that.
You never write those notes to me.

May 01, 2014, 04:13:10 PM #14 Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 04:26:53 PM by Desertman
Quote from: Barzalene on May 01, 2014, 03:31:26 PM
I needed that.
You never write those notes to me.

Gurl, listen here gurl.

I got something to tell you. Something sexy.

I got something for you. Now, it's not very hard. It's not going to be a huge task for you. It's also not something that's very long.

But, after you've had it, you won't ever look back. Gonna' make you feel good gurl. Mmmhmmm.

Now, just reach down....a little lower....that's right...that's the spot right there....

And click it...click it so good....

Vote twice per day here:

Vote once per day here:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just jumped from #6 to #4 on TMS.  Wewt.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

...and back to 6. We need 10 votes to get us to 4th, assuming that GSIV, Midkemia, and Discworld stay where they are in numbers.

Ready - GO!
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Five votes takes us from eighth to fifth on TMS.

10 votes from 4th.

16 from 3rd.

Recently I've had the chance to play with a great player who seems to be new to Armageddon (but not RPing in general). Keep voting! Few things are tastier than fresh blood.

And another point to make is that we're at 5 days into May and we already have 50 new accounts; that usually is a good sign!

I sense a summer boom looming....but only if we ALL -vote-!!! >:D
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

I voted both from my university's IP and at home today. Did you?
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

TMC -- we are trailing #1 by about 10 votes.  And #1 is someone new.  That's awesome!

...but we should be #1, so let's get back on that.