Where did you start?

Started by Rahnevyn, March 21, 2014, 03:51:50 PM

Where did your start your first character?

Allanak
Tuluk
Luir's Outpost
Red Storm
Labyrinth
Quote from: valeria on April 26, 2014, 10:30:55 AM
one of the most memorable scenes I had ever had in any game to that point.

Log or it didn't happen. ;)
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

I started playing when I was 12, and had someone help me learn how to use the commands.
Started in Allanak as a warrior, and I got killed a few RL days later. Someone thought I stole their coins, and attacked me in the Gaj.
The ability to openly PK and permdeath got me hooked.
I remember being afraid of other players, because I was scared about my roleplay being bad.
This led to me being unable to join any clans.

I guess I'm glad my first death was by a player.
My next like 10 deaths were all NPCs/Shieldwall/Holes/SiltSea, except one by Halasterd.
Backstab is actually the only dialog option an assassin has.

It was so long ago that I really can't remember... but I'm guessing it was Allanak, because the only other 20 people who played the game back then played in Allanak.  (smirks)
The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

Not sure if this thread is still pertinent.

Started in Allanak.  Several characters were in the labyrinth after that.  Had one or two in Luir's.  I actually did not create a pc in Tuluk for quite some time after, though various tribals and travelers lived in the occupied northlands.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

First character was a stump who lived in the rinth. Ranted about the slavery in Allanak and got myself executed by the Arm.

Tuluk, First died to a Verrin hawk after two hours. Second died after a day and some played, to a curious foray into the grey. I miss those sneaky little anklebiters.....
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."