Origin Question

Started by Yummri, January 31, 2014, 01:36:13 AM

Is it possible with the new system to start in Tuluk as a citizen with a tribal accent? If so how would you go about this

Note: I know you can do this with nomad subguild. But can you do it without having to do that.

January 31, 2014, 03:08:25 AM #1 Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 03:49:09 AM by Harmless
I think so Apparently not, see below, set a tribal origin on the character creation (same time you type a background up) but you won't be able to pick tattoos. Even if you point tuluk, you might end up up in tuluk's starter shops, and you'd have tribal accent, but no inks.

thanks bcw.
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

Oh boy.

Please tell me you can set 'Rinther/Allanak origin and still get tattooed after pointing Tuluk.

I'm gonna be -that- guy. ;D

Quote from: Harmless on January 31, 2014, 03:08:25 AM
I think so, set a tribal origin on the character creation (same time you type a background up). Then point tuluk so you end up in tuluk's starter shops, I think you'll have a tribal accent.

can someone confirm that nomad subguild isn't needed for the accent now, with the origin system?
You cannot do this. It will ask you for your tattoos when you pick your origin as Tuluk, so if you pick the nomad origin you don't get the Tulukie tattoos.

It looks like special app would be the only way to go about something like that. (Or Nomad subguild.)

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

Quote from: bcw81 on January 31, 2014, 03:35:05 AM
I think so, set a tribal origin on the character creation (same time you type a background up). Then point tuluk so you end up in tuluk's starter shops, I think you'll have a tribal accent.

can someone confirm that nomad subguild isn't needed for the accent now, with the origin system?
You cannot do this. It will ask you for your tattoos when you pick your origin as Tuluk, so if you pick the nomad origin you don't get the Tulukie tattoos.

It looks like special app would be the only way to go about something like that. (Or Nomad subguild.)

Way to dash out my dreams of getting Tuluki citizenship without having to work for it.

Jerk.

Quote from: Qzzrbl on January 31, 2014, 03:44:17 AM
Quote from: bcw81 on January 31, 2014, 03:35:05 AM

Way to dash out my dreams of getting Tuluki citizenship without having to work for it.

Jerk.
Here, let me lick up those tears for you.

Mmm...

They're scrumptious. :P

*You can tell my joking via the smiley.

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

Thanks for the help guys. Gives me something to work with.