(tribal question) I'm not new but might as well be-

Started by Mooney, December 26, 2013, 06:16:05 PM

When it comes to anything requiring admin permission.

Specifically, if we were to want to start as a tribal, not fancy as the Muark but say Arabet or Sheik, how do we go about asking for this? Are those tribes just perpetually open to requests or are their openings advertised like the Muark?

Under what category would the request fall under?

Is there a minimum preferred level of activity when it comes to tribal characters?

???

You can role app for any open tribe at any time you would like. (I think Muark might be the exception.)

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

The Tan Muark are open only through staff-sponsored role calls.
The other human tribes are open to apply for at any time, unless you wish to play a magick user.
You need to use the request tool to contact the clan staff prior to applying for a magick user in any human (or elven) tribe.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Note that they are USUALLY open. You can't just write up something for a tribe and submit it. It needs to go through the staff first before submitting it through the character generation process.

At least, that's how it was done last time I played a tribal roughly.... 3-4 years ago?

December 26, 2013, 10:03:46 PM #4 Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 10:05:32 PM by FantasyWriter
Appologies. :D
This is the most recent staff announcement on the subject: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,34285.0.html

Al'Seik, Arabet, and Jul Taven - These are limited for balance, but are otherwise open roles.  We just try to make sure that we don't have too many of one, not enough of the other.  In you are interested, send an email to tribal_humans@armageddon.org and talk to the staff.  These roles need to be okay'd by staff before they can go through the regular application process.

Note that the Jul Tavan were closed for play after the above statement and replace email with request tool.
An updated post would be lovely when someone has the time.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.