Changes in Tuluki citizenship

Started by DxGrief, December 12, 2013, 11:22:20 AM

Dear Ginka,  forgive me as I have sinned.  I've come back after along absence.  I admit my shame as a backslider!  I made a character over the summer and some stupid thing called a relationship happened...  I know Ginka, I was told to avoid the crazy but he looked so good...anyways...I made an inked citizen of Tuluk whch I played briefly before that stupid thing happened.  I've come back and have to re-learn everything  :-\  I'm ok with that.  But my character which I chose at chargen to be an inked citizen no longer is recognized by the squinty-eyed bastages looking for tattoos!  Is this something I need to address in game?  Or should I wish up? 

Wish up / send in a request, yeah. Those changes happened very recently IG and it's possible there are still bugs to be worked out.  Welcome back!
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Also, make sure you have both sets of inks (the start and the purple and blue bands) I believe the code is setup to check only for the purple and blue bands, at least that's how I understood it.

Welcome Back!
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

Welcome back.

And SMT means star not start.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Ooops, right the star. Thank you Barsook :)
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

Not a problem.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points