prison

Started by Hauwke, December 04, 2013, 05:01:51 AM

How long does a typical jail sentance last ... all the info i can give is that i was in a place got lippy was beaten up by PC soldiers and then found myself in prison .... also ... is it possible to starve in prison? cos i have no foodvon me lol

There's a good source of protein crawling around you.

Just an educated guess here: The jail sentence will depend on what exactly you did to get thrown in there in the first place. Typically it shouldn't last more than a real life hour or two.

Quote from: Timetwister on December 04, 2013, 10:05:19 AM
Just an educated guess here: The jail sentence will depend on what exactly you did to get thrown in there in the first place. Typically it shouldn't last more than a real life hour or two.

If your PC is able to interact with a PC templar.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

If this goes on for too long maybe wish up for someone to check that a timer is in fact running? Um. I think. I hope I'm not telling you to wish up when staff would rather you didn't.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

I believe jail sentences are also based on your being logged in too... At least the last time I was arrested it did. So if you quit out it will take longer.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

Prison sentences, are, to my knowledge, based on actual time online.
That, or a PC templar decides he needs your cell.
Try to be the gem in each other's shit.

If you were thrown in jail by PC's and those PC's need to talk with you again it can be a long time, depending on when they get back into the game or their superior does. If it was NPC's then it shouldn't be more than half an hour to an hour max. And you do have to be logged in for it.

I'm on my way to make you my girlfriend.
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on December 04, 2013, 03:35:48 PM
If you were thrown in jail by PC's and those PC's need to talk with you again it can be a long time, depending on when they get back into the game or their superior does. If it was NPC's then it shouldn't be more than half an hour to an hour max. And you do have to be logged in for it.

Kind of oocly shitty to leave people in jail for more than a rl day. They could have at least coordinated a meetup time.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: Barzalene on December 04, 2013, 04:22:55 PM
Quote from: RogueGunslinger on December 04, 2013, 03:35:48 PM

Kind of oocly shitty to leave people in jail for more than a rl day. They could have at least coordinated a meetup time.

I can tell you from experience that is exactly how it went down when it happened to me. If you don't want your character getting stuck for a RL day in jail don't have them running around insulting the templarate and murdering aides, you know?

Zalanthas is a prison.

You will not starve.

Unless a Templar specifically crimmed you, it just takes time (1-2 hours I think?).
"Everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother."

"Do not become addicted to water, it will take hold of you and you will resent its absence."

December 04, 2013, 05:49:24 PM #13 Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 05:33:41 PM by RogueGunslinger
Quote from: Knight of Knives on December 04, 2013, 05:19:24 PM
You will not starve.

Unless a Templar specifically crimmed you, it just takes time (1-2 hours I think?).

I'm pretty sure even the loftiest offence against an NPC is still only an hour long.

One of my characters spent a RL day in prison... It was glorious.

But yeah, general lawbreaking, I'm not really familiar with, I tend to go for the throat.
Quote from: Nyr
Dead elves can ride wheeled ladders just fine.
Quote from: bcw81
"You can never have your mountainhome because you can't grow a beard."
~Tektolnes to Thrain Ironsword

Yeah true but as a general thing most of my character dont last long enough ... yet... to learn to fight very well and if they do then they eventually die for some stupid reason like falling in a sink hole or some other stupid almost embarrassing death lol

Quote from: Hauwke on December 12, 2013, 04:17:44 PM
Yeah true but as a general thing most of my character dont last long enough ... yet... to learn to fight very well and if they do then they eventually die for some stupid reason like falling in a sink hole or some other stupid almost embarrassing death lol

Pro's die like this, just saying.
Quote from: Adhira on January 01, 2014, 07:15:46 PM
I could give a shit about wholesome.

Quote from: evilcabbage on January 01, 2014, 07:10:05 PM
You can't leave ME as the last poster in a thread, people will start thinking -I- locked it!!!

Quote from: Nyr on January 02, 2014, 01:54:04 PM
Then stop posting in threads that get locked.  Problem solved!  :)

To go a step farther, stop posting irrelevant and unnecessary information in threads that are for the purpose of educating and assisting new players, particularly when the thread has been inactive for a month or more.  That will also keep you from having people assume you were the reason that a thread was locked.  In this case, the question from the OP has been answered, thread has been locked.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.