Project Templar Make Over

Started by Barzalene, September 20, 2013, 10:17:34 AM

I say this with love. The Naki Templar robes (and granted I haven't actually looked at the robes themselves in years and years) are sort of less robe than bedjacket.

Tuluk is getting all this fashion love. Doesn't Tek want his guys to be beautiful too? Is there anyway the southern templar robe could be more better?

Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

September 24, 2013, 09:16:12 AM #1 Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 09:20:09 AM by Nyr
Tuluk's getting new fashion stuff?  Oh, you mean this stuff from that crazy new model, Hansel?

No one wants to see those stupid tattoos

or their lame bardic performances

or even their gasoline fights

which quickly escalate and turn into gasoline fight accidents.

Kadius in Allanak believes that there's nothing more important to an Allanaki's life than being really, really ridiculously good-looking.  Coming soon to an Allanak near you:

Summer 2014:  Tektolnes is the

Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.