Magick Extended Guilds?

Started by Ben Arie, August 29, 2013, 04:30:25 AM

Hello GDB, are the magick-related extended guilds something that can be applied for yet? Are they even implemented?
Your vision goes black.

A foreign presence contacts your mind.

SIG ID: $1$9UpvKn9m$/hFJYF4D15rFEPC/fDqjs1

They're not in yet AFAIK.
Quote from: Morrolan on July 16, 2013, 01:43:41 AM
And there was some dwarf smoking spice, and I thought that was so scandalous because I'd only been playing in 'nak.

Staff have not announced that they are available for play. Only the non-magick ones are available.

It might be worth a shot to special app them, and by that I mean as a special application and not just because it is an extended subguild.  I imagine this kind of role wouldn't be extended to just anyone, but it couldn't hurt to apply (if you're not worried about using one of your three special apps per year that is).  After all staff may be able to make use of a play tester or two.
"It's too hot in the hottub!"

-James Brown

https://youtu.be/ZCOSPtyZAPA

These are not available for play yet.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

I believe they are to be implemented 'soon,' in Armageddon terms, so check back in say... 2015?

Quote from: jstorrie on August 29, 2013, 05:35:47 PM
I believe they are to be implemented 'soon,' in Armageddon terms, so check back in say... 2015?

oh snap
You notice: A war beetle squeezes out an Orin-sized ball of dung.

Thank you everyone for the quick responses! I'm sticking to regular subguilds for the time being. ^.^
Your vision goes black.

A foreign presence contacts your mind.

SIG ID: $1$9UpvKn9m$/hFJYF4D15rFEPC/fDqjs1