"sneaking quietly inside"

Started by Dar, August 25, 2013, 01:27:59 AM

Heyo, all! Been gone for ages, but nothing can keep me away from Armageddon for "too" long. I'll be coming back now. My condolences. Please prepare your tribute and virgins for sacrifice.

This is why I never get virgins they are always sacrificed.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

Quote from: slvrmoontiger on August 25, 2013, 02:23:02 AM
This is why I never get virgins they are always sacrificed.

What can I say. The good ones are all taken, so to speak, yes? :)
Quote from: Morrolan on July 16, 2013, 01:43:41 AM
And there was some dwarf smoking spice, and I thought that was so scandalous because I'd only been playing in 'nak.

Welcome back.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Psst. Mister. Wanna buy a virgin?
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

You notice: A war beetle squeezes out an Orin-sized ball of dung.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oXx0qwe0wc

At least link a video for it!
Quote from: Morrolan on July 16, 2013, 01:43:41 AM
And there was some dwarf smoking spice, and I thought that was so scandalous because I'd only been playing in 'nak.

Oh no.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Quote from: Dar on August 25, 2013, 01:27:59 AM
Heyo, all! Been gone for ages, but nothing can keep me away from Armageddon for "too" long. I'll be coming back now. My condolences. Please prepare your tribute and virgins for sacrifice.

While you will not know where he lands, you will surely feel the shift in the world as he enters. Dar will change your gaming experience.