????????!??

Started by Natious, June 12, 2013, 12:19:03 PM

That's right, boys and girls, we are opening applications to <redacted>. This is your once and a life time chance to finally <redacted> in <redacted>. If you ever figured yourself for a <redacted> in the City-State of <redacted> Now is your <redacted> <redacted> <redacted>.

This is so amazing that they didn't even let me know what role I was announcing before I ANNOUNCED IT.

WOW, THAT IS FUCKING EPIC.

What's in the box?

You may find out by applying to the role, spend send in a sample concept using the request tool - send to the AoD.

"But Natious!," you quiver with excitement, "What should I have for such a role?"

I.

DON'T.

KNOW.

However, if I would have to guess, it'd pretty much be the standard stuff, as follows:

- Good playtimes.  This doesn't mean you have to be on every day, all day, but we do need you to be able to play regularly.
- Able to take directions.
- Excellent communication.  You need to be able to work with staff, this will be a team effort.
- A good understanding of the game world.
- Ability to keep information private. OOC talk about these roles will not be tolerated and will be considered a betrayal of staff trust. If you just can't help spilling the beans please do not apply.
- Able to stay alive.  If you're the kind that goes solo hunting in the wee hours when you're bored, this probably isn't the role for you.  There will be downtimes! We need a little bit of longevity in here, folks!

Please include the following information in your request.

- Typical playtimes
- Experience/knowledge with Allanak
- Experience/knowledge with Tuluk
- Best loved guild to play
- One sentence on why we should pick you

You should also be aware that:

Submit 'em.

This role was so secret that it even closed in secret.