Mooned

Started by Twilight, May 31, 2013, 12:08:49 PM

Maybe I should ask some of this in Ask the Staff, but maybe someone out there has the answer.  I can't remember ever seeing anything on this though.

How big are the moons in relation to one another?  Are all three moons roughly the same size?  Are red and white moons the same size but the black moon a different size?  Do the moons have orbits that cause their perceived size to change significantly over the course of a month/year/age?

Does the third moon also "occupy the same space in the sky" at midnight, three times a month?

When will the time helpfile be updated for the fact that there is now an extra moon?

When someone pulls down their pants and shows you their ass, is it still called "mooning" them?
Evolution ends when stupidity is no longer fatal."

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

So we know the size of Lirathu and Jihae, but not the size of the black moon in relation to them.  Or any of the other questions.
Evolution ends when stupidity is no longer fatal."

Great questions. I feel like this may be something that isn't even fleshed out in documentation.

It's a pity we don't see the phases of the moon as they are depicted on the Northern Templars' robes