Thank you!

Started by Paradoxical, April 25, 2013, 11:49:36 AM

Wait, his guy is still breathing? Someone kill it, quick! Statistically he'll stay!
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Welcome to Armageddon!

Mantis-Head  :o

Welcome to Armageddon!
A staff member sends:
     "I hate you. :p"

April 29, 2013, 01:51:01 AM #27 Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 02:02:20 AM by Fujikoma
Shiat, I got enough trouble staying alive already... I don't need help to get the fucker killed. Next to impossible to stay alive, anyway.

EDIT: Because I'm hammered and I don't know how much is ok to post.

EDIT EDIT: My first character lasted a real life three hours.
Quote from: Nyr
Dead elves can ride wheeled ladders just fine.
Quote from: bcw81
"You can never have your mountainhome because you can't grow a beard."
~Tektolnes to Thrain Ironsword

Werd!
Quote from MeTekillot
Samos the salter never goes to jail! Hahaha!

Glad to have you guys in our sandbox!

April 29, 2013, 02:24:34 AM #30 Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 02:28:09 AM by Fredd
Quote from: Fujikoma on April 29, 2013, 01:51:01 AM
Shiat, I got enough trouble staying alive already... I don't need help to get the fucker killed. Next to impossible to stay alive, anyway.

EDIT: Because I'm hammered and I don't know how much is ok to post.

EDIT EDIT: My first character lasted a real life three hours.

Two hours longer then my first..... I didn't know what the dwindling MV meant when I was walking west of allanak.

Edit: And after a while, your guys will live a lot longer.

Though not all the time. Even the old timers end up dead in a rl week. Shit happens!
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Quote from: Fredd on April 29, 2013, 02:24:34 AM
Though not all the time. Even the old timers end up dead in a rl week. Shit happens! Carru-lock happens!

ftfy
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

I have been around for a few RL years. But just lurked on the GDB.

Anyway really wanted to thank whoever helped my first char those years ago. You were an awesome Mul who helped my Red Storm city elf assassin/mercenary see the known. And learn the game. That must have been really hard to do on a Mul, and you taught me to RP better. So whoever you were, I love you for showing me the game and really getting me into the the two city dynamics.

Shorty, kudos whatever your real name was.   :)

Quote from: Barzalene on April 25, 2013, 11:57:56 AM
We are happy to have your boots.

Welcome to Armageddon!
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.