Zalanthian Bodies vs 2003 Human Bodies

Started by __Torax__, August 25, 2003, 03:32:48 AM

I hate to say it, but... find out IC. :)

I would imagine thre are all sorts of tricks that experienced rangers have for surviving in the Zalanthan wilds.

I disagree, Delirium. This is a question regarding whether or not he can codewise use cactuses to get water. ICly he could just emote it with a cactus in a room, but does the code support it?

From what I've seen, not really.
Carnage
"We pay for and maintain the GDB for players of ArmageddonMUD, seeing as
how you no longer play we would prefer it if you not post anymore.

Regards,
-the Shade of Nessalin"

I'M ONLY TAKING A BREAK NESSALIN, I SWEAR!

Codewise, you can get water from a cactus.

But only some cactii are suitable.

Code wise, there are a lot of places you can get water in the desert.  Where, what, and how, you will have to find out on your own.  I will say that there is a lot more to it then just the forage command.

Silent Bob - take a look at 'help break', which may help to answer your specific question.

Bear in mind that while some plants are 'breakable', others are container items (so you'd be able to look in them and get juicy prizes from within). Meanwhile, breakable plants are not container items, so the only way to find out if it yield anything is to use the break command.
quote="Lirs"]Sometimes I wonder why I do it.. when reading the GDB feels like death.[/quote]

As another suggestion, without giving away too much, try foraging for plants...something out there may answer your question.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.