Topic reply emails

Started by spawnloser, August 24, 2003, 02:11:51 PM

I saw this happen to someone else...and then it happened to me.  I recently received a topic reply email from a thread that, when I clicked on the link, "didn't exist."  Now, I have a sneaking suspicion that this thread that didn't exist was actually a thread the GDB for a previous clan that I have played in...and since that portion of the GDB is no longer accessible to me, that was the message I got.  Now, I figure I should just hit the link to stop watching the thread...and that doesn't work either, because the thread "doesn't exist."  Is there some way that things could be verified or changed so that one could stop watching topics that are no longer accessible?
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

I would send the details of this to Brixius, since he's our board guru.

Danke.  On it.

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

While we're on the subject, is there any way to completely stop receiving topic reply emails al ltogether? I check this board often (as I'm sure you've all noted, heh) so it really just adds up as clutter in my cheap-o free mailbox.
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."

In your profile, there is a selection that shows as the following:

Always notify me of replies:
Sends an e-mail when someone replies to a topic you have posted in. This can be changed whenever you post.

Just set it to "No"