TMC/TMS Images

Started by FantasyWriter, February 04, 2013, 07:19:44 PM

How much would it cost per month/year to put the Horns of God (I'll leave out the more common/colorful term ;)) image up on TMS and TMC?

Would staff be willing to accept earmarked donation/s to go toward this?
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Cost really isn't the concern so much as the bang for the buck.  It's five bucks a month or so to add a picture beside the logo.  We consistently are in the top ten on TMS.  At least one other MUD is in the top ten on TMS as well and they do not have a logo picture.

I'm not really convinced that this (even if it is a small cost) encourages any greater number of people to try out our game.  We see greater influence solely from being in the top ten (and the higher we are on TMS at least, the more newbies we seem to get).

We were also having issues loading it on TMC since the uploader seems to broken.

Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.