Skills

Started by Silent Bob, August 23, 2003, 03:49:08 AM

I can type skills and get a list of my skills.  Is there a way to know how good I am at a skill?  Is there a command for this or something?

You can determine ifyou've improved on a skill by using it, and discovering that you're just plain better at it than you were before. Some crafting skills will have new items added to the "craft linen" list (for example) that weren't there last time you checked.

In addition, some skills "branch" new skills, so once you see a whole new skill on your list that wasn't there before, it's because one of your original skills has improved enough to branch.

Those are the only indicators that I can think of.

Like, if before you couldn't kill mekillots and now you can, you might be getting better.

Or if you don't spend 500 sid on cloth in order to make that 45 sid aba with a black hem any more, you might be getting better too.

Or, if you don't hear unfamiliar language anymore when Templars talk to each other, that might be a sign.

Just so you know, if you ever happen to run into that latter situation, never, never, EVER, speak it in any sort of public. EVER.

Well, unless you don't like your character or something...
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870