ARMemes

Started by catchall, November 25, 2012, 11:05:06 AM

Quote from: musashiengaging in autoerotic asphyxiation is no excuse for sloppy grammer!!!

Armageddon.org

Quote from: Majikal on February 13, 2016, 09:20:00 PM

This does explain a lot, actually..
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

Quote from: musashiengaging in autoerotic asphyxiation is no excuse for sloppy grammer!!!

Armageddon.org

Be gentle. I had a Nyr brush with death that I'm still getting over.

Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

so you are telling me that you want to go adventuring into that dingy rotting sorcerers crypt huh? it sounds fun you say?

i'll stick to foraging food for sac, thank you very much.
Quote from: Adhira on January 01, 2014, 07:15:46 PM
I could give a shit about wholesome.

February 16, 2016, 11:18:44 PM #207 Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 11:24:12 PM by IAmJacksOpinion

I didn't know what meme would say this best....

Ugh - fuck this old-ass forum. Can we have a new one next?
https://imgflip.com/i/zbzab

Armageddon.org

March 23, 2016, 07:39:51 AM #208 Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 07:46:58 AM by Patuk
This is my thought process whenever I'm in a cynical mood:

Edit: full-size link here
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

This turned a bad morning into a better morning. So many giggles. Should put some of my own up here soon.

When you're a brand new character who has joined the T'zai Byn and that grizzled Sergeant spars with you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyXhysmMNhE
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

This has been the thing to do (in varying waves of popularity) since I started playing. Y'all need to quit.  ;D ;D ;D
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Quote from: boog on March 06, 2017, 11:38:36 AM

This has been the thing to do (in varying waves of popularity) since I started playing. Y'all need to quit.  ;D ;D ;D

Sounds to me like they're trying to worm their way into your heart.
8)

You say "ya'll need to quit," I say, "Look! An emergent example of exactly the kind of superstitions we're supposed to have about the supernatural in this game!"
There is no general doctrine which is not capable of eating out our morality if unchecked by the deep-seated habit of direct fellow-feeling with individual fellow-men. -George Eliot

Even worse is when you DON'T believe mindworms exist.

EVERYONE WANTS YOU TO KNOW THAT THEY DO. SERIOUSLY. BE AFRAID OF THIS THING YOU'VE NEVER SEEN AND IS A SCARY STORY.

Shit. We've got Gaj and illustrations of demons and shit. Nobody has ever shown me a mindworm, just a dead person they SAID was one. WHERE'S THE PROOF
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Quote from: Riev on March 07, 2017, 04:20:31 PM
Even worse is when you DON'T believe mindworms exist.

EVERYONE WANTS YOU TO KNOW THAT THEY DO. SERIOUSLY. BE AFRAID OF THIS THING YOU'VE NEVER SEEN AND IS A SCARY STORY.

Shit. We've got Gaj and illustrations of demons and shit. Nobody has ever shown me a mindworm, just a dead person they SAID was one. WHERE'S THE PROOF
I don't know where ya'll are seeing demons but I want to go there, hella turnt.

Quote from: Tisiphone on March 07, 2017, 03:22:02 AM

You say "ya'll need to quit," I say, "Look! An emergent example of exactly the kind of superstitions we're supposed to have about the supernatural in this game!"

Man, every time someone immediately jumps to mindworms and just goes PK happy with it, it's disenchanting. You might think it's cute, but it's a super cushy way to be flippant with killing.

I mean, I'm all for killing. But find another excuse, because this is boring and tired and you shouldn't know from character to character what a mindworm is capable of doing anyhow!

So! I AM WITH RIEV HERE. HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW?! I AM MORE SUPERSTITIOUS OF ELVES AND GICKS THAN SOME FAERIE TALE MINDWORM!

Maybe mindworms are all just made up stories to keep kids in line. They're not tangible.

Let's start a riot about it in game. "We want proof that mindworms exist." Because I mean, you KNOW when someone's a gick, you can see when they're something else, but you can't see mindwormism!

Mindworms.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
There is only one boog.

I don't believe in mindworms. Please stop talking about it. Think only on what is pure and clean and lovely.

I like the idea of blaming everything on mindworms except for anything that is actually due to a mindworm.

Quote from: solera on March 09, 2017, 12:26:56 PM
I don't believe in mindworms. Please stop talking about it. Think only on what is pure and clean and lovely.

Because we both are Tuluki players and there are only pure, clean, and lovely, pristine things that exist in His Ivory. Ergo, anything else is simply beneath the might and benevolence of He, Our Sun King.
There is only one boog.

How many Zapp Brannigan inspired Templars will be submitted to Brokkr this time I wonder :D
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

I wouldn't want to have to decline due to lack of actual interest after 'Lord Templar Brannigan Sath, the blond-coiffed pot-bellied templar' is immediately approved.

This counts... right?

I ruin immershunz.