ARMemes

Started by catchall, November 25, 2012, 11:05:06 AM

<Morgenes> Dunno if it's ever been advertised, but we use Runequest as a lot of our inspiration, and that will be continued in Arm 2
<H&H> I can't take that seriously.
<Morgenes> sorry HnH, can't take what seriously?
<H&H>Oh, I read Runescape. Nevermin

You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Putting it here so I don't forget about it.

Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

wow such foolish
so dumb tuluki
much not doge
very cat
wow

(just kidding, I like it!)
subdue thread
release thread pit

The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

That's an awesome one.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Quote from: Patuk on November 09, 2013, 07:00:56 AM

This actually happened to me once. Well, sort of, it was obvious that if the fight had gone on for twenty more seconds I would have died, and there was no way for me to get away.
Eat your fries with mayonnaise next time

WOW
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Here are some I made, I am not very funny. But I chuckle. I chuckle at myself. LAUGH GOD DAMNIT.

(Anyone who ever played a magicker will understand this.)

Modern concepts of fair trials and justice are simply nonexistent in Zalanthas. If you are accused, you are guilty until someone important decides you might be useful. It doesn't really matter if you did it or not.

Quote from: Voular on November 15, 2013, 10:19:50 AM
Here are some I made, I am not very funny. But I chuckle. I chuckle at myself. LAUGH GOD DAMNIT.

(Anyone who ever played a magicker will understand this.)

* ShaLeah laughed!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

This one is old.

Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Some of you guys remember these.  I just found 'em in my old Photobucket account from 2006.

(noobs)

I can't remember what the tagline for this one was... something about how "that was the last time Amos lost his temper in the sparring circle."
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

As you learn more about gickers, you go "Oh, that's not so baaaaWHAAAAAATTHEFUUUUUUUUUUUUCK"
Quote from: Adhira on January 01, 2014, 07:15:46 PM
I could give a shit about wholesome.

Quote from: Ourla on November 15, 2013, 12:26:06 PM
Some of you guys remember these.  I just found 'em in my old Photobucket account from 2006.

More....
MOOOOOOOORE!

(noobs)

I can't remember what the tagline for this one was... something about how "that was the last time Amos lost his temper in the sparring circle."

Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

These all. My day made. My abdomen hurts, and I'm quite sure my roommates think I'm insane now. Story of my Arm career too, strangely.

Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

Quote from: Patuk on November 08, 2013, 02:13:12 PM

For real.

because apps are processing.
There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled. There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled. Can you feel it?  Can you?
- Rumi

A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."