ARMemes

Started by catchall, November 25, 2012, 11:05:06 AM

The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

March 14, 2022, 02:11:08 PM #580 Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 02:15:27 PM by Fredd

I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
There is no room for doubt in power. -TJA, 5/20/22

Triple post, don't care, we are okay, Fredd. They will think we are mysterious after all:

GMHs be like:

out of context and redacted screenshots from the subforum that was created for halaster's 2021 xmas rolecall

Unashamedly stolen from discord.

May 05, 2022, 11:54:51 AM #591 Last Edit: May 05, 2022, 11:59:56 AM by Lotion
Quote from: Halaster on May 04, 2022, 09:09:20 PM
There will be a minor RPT Friday the 13th at 9pm ST, generally focused on the southlands.

Quote from: armandhammer on March 20, 2022, 12:34:31 PM

(Grins for wayyyyyy too long at this awesomeness)

ShitCloaks a comin' BandyMan...

The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

This is so Tuluki:

Quote from: Orlau on September 04, 2022, 09:36:03 PM
A Northern Jubilee has been announced!

Whilst names vary heavily and are the debate of topic, from 'Hanging Moons Jubilee' to the stereotypically Tuluki 'Ascending Sun Jubilee', word disseminates from the Ivory Walls all the way down to even the northern edges of the Vrun Driath about an event arranged right in the Red Sun Commons. Some hushed rumors seem to suggest that the location is to encourage foreigners to come and attend.

Perhaps the most intriguing news of all, is the declaration of a Mount Auction to be held by the Surif House of Winrothol. Animals not seen in many years will be hauled out and put for open bidding!

Right afterward, with Surif House Kassigarh and the Great Merchant Houses, a game will be held followed by revelries, full of drink and food for all status, from Chosen to Foreigner.

It is said the Jubilee will be held smack in the centre of the Red Sun Commons, and even the most daftest, blindest foreigner from the most savage part of the Known, could not miss it.

OOC: The event will be held on September 16th, 8pm EST!

<3

October 05, 2022, 02:11:22 PM #597 Last Edit: October 08, 2022, 06:06:57 PM by tiny rainbow
Been saving these up for Armageddon <3

The stables-duty Templar:

(credit James De Monet)

(credit James De Monet)

aides:

Kurac:

"You're allowed to do whatever you want with commoners, if there is consent" Tuluki noble starter kit

Akei'ta Var:

daily life at at the Arabet camp:

Luir's Council negotiations:

Little Jozhal:

QuoteA foreign presence contacts your mind.

The silver-scaled jozhal sends you a telepathic message:
   "hey haven't seen you out for a bit are you bringing any more shiny things soon"

"A time of ash shall mark the rise of the cities. Days of old shall be new once more."
"The paths diversify, bright strands bring victory, the wrong steps defeat."

I had completely forgotten about those t-shirts. XD
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.